How To Recruit The Right Person For The Job?
with an open window.
Then send 2 or 3 candidates in side the room and close the door.
Leave them alone and come back. After 6 hours and then analyze
* If they are counting the bricks, put them in the Accounts department.
* If they are recounting them., put them in Auding.
* If they are arranging the bricks in some strange order, put them in
* If they are throwing the bricks at each other, put them in operations.
* If they are sleeping, put them in Security.
* If they have broken the bricks into pieces, put them in Information
* If they are sitting idle, put them in Human Resources.
* If they say they have tried different combinations, yet not a brick has
been moved, put them in Sales.
* If they have already left for the day, put them in Marketing.
* If they are staring out of the window, put them on Strategic Planning.
* And then at last but not least, if they are taking to each other and
not a single brick has been moved, Congratulate them and put them in
Posted on July 21, 2008, in Interview Tips, Discussions & Career Advice and tagged Accounting, Analysis, Auditing, Bricks, Candidates, Fun & Games, How to Recruit the Right Person For the Job?, HR, Human Resorces, Information Technology, IT, Jobs, Marketing, Operations, Planning, Recruitment, Right Job, Sales, Security, Strategic Planning, Top Management. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.