Patent Analyst(Mumbai)- Mechanical, Electronics and Biomedical,Chemistry
Job Title: Sr. Patent Analyst
Function: Operations – Legal
Report to: Head of Legal Operations
Summary: Job profile involves analyzing and validating patent information through online as well as hardcopy references.
Primary Responsibilities :
+ Prior art searching
+ patent landscaping,
+ Patent portfolio mining,
+ Patent validity analysis,
+ Patentability assessment,
+ Competitive benchmarking,
+ Infringement analysis,
+ Patent litigation support, and
+ Presenting patent information in maps and charts.
# Develop new methods and strategies in patent searching and mining processes.
# Build, train and motivate team members in similar capacity.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· Minimum 4 years of Experience in patent searching and Analysis
· Expertise in working on patent databases.
· Good written communication skills.
· Should be either an Btech, Mtech in Mechanical, electronics, computer science Or having a masters degree in any of the following stream of science (Chemistry, Pharmacy or Biotechnology, Life Sciences or material sciences)
· Should be familiar with European and US Patent office actions and procedures.
· Patent drafting know how (Preferred).
Contact us to apply on-
Tel- 022-40110447 / 65931551 / 65931552
Posted on August 1, 2008, in Jobs @ NetSysCon and tagged biomedical engineering, Biomedical jobs, chemical engineering, chemistry legal, electronics and telecommunication legal, Hot Jobs, Jobs @ NetSysCon, Jobs for Patent Analyst, Jobs in Mumbai, Legal Jobs in Mumbai, mechanical legal, Patent Jobs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.