Monthly Archives: April 2009
Job Title : Regional Manager (West and South)
Job Location : Mumbai.
Qualification: BE/B Tech/MBA
About the company : Leading Manufacturer of Textile Machinery. ISO 9001-2000 certified
Job Description :
• Implementation of Marketing Strategy.
• To look after Regional Sales and set up in terms of all aspects like sales revenue, distribution Network and Marketing Team.
• Responsible for Client servicing and retention.
• Spear Head the Marketing Team and increase team efficiency via Training.
Required Skill sets and Qualifications:
• BE/Btech/MBA from a reputed institute with good academics.
• 4-8 Years of Experience in Textile Machinery Marketing
• Proven Track record and enterprising outlook.
Contact Person : Navin Rane
Contact Number : 9987002541
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title : Executive Assistant to the MD.
Job Location : Malad West, Mumbai.
Qualification : Minimum Graduate
Experience : Minimum of 1 year of working experience as Executive Secretary or Executive Assistant.
Company : Online shopping Store
Job Description :
Assisting the MD to plan his daily activities, meeting schedules.
Independently handling correspondence on behalf of the MD when he is away in consultation with him.
Coordination with Different Departments.
Maintaining appointment schedule – daily, weekly, monthly and yearly calendar.
Assisting in Business Administration
Maintaining records/files and file management of soft copies including confidential data.
Follow-ups with senior management for co-ordinating information required by the MD.
Urgent opening for a leading Research and Analytics based in Navi Mumbai and London with fortune 500 Clients is looking for a Manager IT Infrastructure. Call on9987002541 to know more.
Job Profile: – Manager -IT
Min 5 Years into IT infrastructure
- Planning and implementation of additions, deletions and modifications to the technical infrastructure.
- Administration and maintenance of the IT infrastructure.
- Development of IT Security Policy and implementation of the same
- Administration of LAN & WAN.
- Manages and develops upgrades to telephone system.
- Management of all telephone changes, including routing as per seating / infrastructure requirements
- Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery.
Help Desk Administration
- Oversees all help desk activities and responds to escalated help desk issues.
- Interaction with staff to help resolve IT-related issues and provides solutions in a timely manner.
Asset Management & Purchase
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships and manages the purchase of hardware, software and telephony products.
- Manages the purchasing of all software, hardware, telephony and other IT supplies at the regional level.
- Ensures that company assets are maintained responsibly.
PLease contact Navin Rane on 9987002541 and mail your profile at email@example.com
Some great stories to learn from
It’s a fine sunny day in the forest and a lion is sitting outside his cave, lying lazily in the sun. Along comes a fox, out on a walk.
Fox: “Do you know the time, because my watch is broken”
Lion: “Oh, I can easily fix the watch for you”
Fox: “Hmm… But it’s a very complicated mechanism, and your big claws will only destroy it even more.”
Lion: “Oh no, give it to me, and it will be fixed”
Fox: “That’s ridiculous! Any fool knows that lazy lions with great claws cannot fix complicated watches”
Lion: “Sure they do, give it to me and it will be fixed”
The lion disappears into his cave, and after a while he comes back with the watch which is running perfectly. The fox is impressed, and the lion continues to lie lazily in the sun, looking very pleased with himself.
Soon a wolf comes along and stops to watch the lazy lion in the sun.
Wolf: “Can I come and watch TV tonight with you, because mine is broken”
Lion: “Oh, I can easily fix your TV for you”
Wolf: “You don’t expect me to believe such rubbish, do you? There is no way that a lazy lion with big claws can fix a complicated TV.
Lion: “No problem. Do you want to try it?”
The lion goes into his cave, and after a while comes back with a perfectly fixed TV. The wolf goes away happily and amazed.
Inside the lion’s cave. In one corner are half a dozen small and intelligent looking rabbits who are busily doing very complicated work with very detailed instruments. In the other corner lies a huge lion looking very pleased with himself.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY A MANAGER IS FAMOUS; LOOK AT THE WORK OF HIS SUBORDINATES.
Management Lesson in the context of the working world :
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY SOMEONE UNDESERVED IS PROMOTED; LOOK AT THE WORK OF HIS SUBORDINATES
Story # 2
It’s a fine sunny day in the forest and a rabbit is sitting outside his burrow, tippy-tapping on his typewriter. Along comes a fox, out for a walk.
Fox: “What are you working on?”
Rabbit: “My thesis.”
Fox: “Hmm… What is it about?”
Rabbit: “Oh, I’m writing about how rabbits eat foxes.”
Fox: “That’s ridiculous ! Any fool knows that rabbits don’t eat foxes!
Rabbit: “Come with me and I’ll show you!”
They both disappear into the rabbit’s burrow. After few minutes, gnawing on a fox bone, the rabbit returns to his typewriter and resumes typing.
Soon a wolf comes along and stops to watch the hardworking rabbit.
Wolf: “What’s that you are writing?”
Rabbit: “I’m doing a thesis on how rabbits eat wolves.”
Wolf: “you don’t expect to get such rubbish published, do you?”
Rabbit: “No problem. Do you want to see why?”
The rabbit and the wolf go into the burrow and again the rabbit returns by himself, after a few minutes, and goes back to typing. Finally a bear comes along and asks, “What are you doing?
Rabbit: “I’m doing a thesis on how rabbits eat bears.”
Bear: “Well that’s absurd ! ”
Rabbit: “Come into my home and I’ll show you”
As they enter the burrow, the rabbit introduces the bear to the lion.
IT DOESN’T MATTER HOW SILLY YOUR THESIS TOPIC IS; WHAT MATTERS IS WHOM YOU HAVE AS A SUPERVISOR.
Management Lesson in the context of the working world:
IT DOESN’T MATTER HOW BAD YOUR PERFORMANCE IS; WHAT MATTERS IS WHETHER YOUR BOSS LIKES YOU OR NOT