Monthly Archives: August 2009
An urgent opening with our client 3DPLM. 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited (3DPLM) is a 70:30 joint venture between Geometric Ltd., a leader in Engineering solutions, services and technologies, and Dassault Systèmes (DS), the worlds’ leading provider of 3D PLM solutions.
For more info visit http://www.3dplmsoftware.com
Candidates from all over india welcome
Experience : 2-5 yrs hands on experience with CAD softwware development
Qualification : BE / B.Tech or ME / M.Tech from Mechanical/Others may also apply if capable
Skills : CAA, C, C++, Object ARX,Open GL, ACIS, Parasolid,Graphics
Interested applicants, please mail us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9987002541
Work in partnership with Operations, Management and IT colleagues to deliver projects to agreed scope, timelines and costs. Responsible for delivery through the project lifecycle. Improved process controls and data security.
1) 5+ years of experience in the IT Field.ASP.net/VB, C#
2) 2 + Years of Project Management experience.
3) Good and effective Oral and written Communication skills
4) Effective Project Management skills.
5) Knowledge of various programming applications.
6) Excellent knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Methodologies.
7) Computer science/engineering graduate.
Mail your profile to email@example.com or call 9987002541
With 7 swine flu death being recorded in INDIA , it will be all important to keep a ready recknor at hand. More so we need to be aware of the correct symptoms and the right place for treatment. So in case we have someone who is seen to have symptoms we could guide them to the right hospital.
Click to see the ppt Swine Flu Info
The attached presentation would give you additional details about the swine flu, its symptoms and the actions that need to be initiated.
As a Unified Force we can stop the spread of this EPIDEMIC and cure the affected ones with timely and correct treatment.
Please forward the brochure to as many known people as possible so as to make them aware and be part of the Unified Force.
Job Title : Assistant Manager – Operations
Reporting To : Immediate Superior
Job Description :
- Analyzing performance at the agent level
- Analyzing teams performance
- Avoid Attrition
- Grooming team leaders to the next level
- Being innovative to improve processes followed
- Client interaction
- Communicating feedback to the team leaders and the team coordinators
- Achieving the service levels set by the client
- Coordinating with internal departments of the client
- Interacting with the entire team and understanding the issues faced at operational level
- Building rapport with the entire team
- Identifying requirements to improve performances
- Conducting call analysis
- Conducting call calibration
- Maintaining discipline across the team.
Candidate Profile : – Graduate
– Excellent communication skills in English & Hindi.
– Candidates working as Team Leader for more than
1 yr would be considered for this position.
Salary : 18000 – 22000 pm CTC
Email on firstname.lastname@example.org