Monthly Archives: October 2009
Our Client, a leading KPO is looking out for a Sr Business Development Executive. Location- Mumbai
- Meeting Settings
- Conducting Web Meetings
- Impeccable communication
- Part of the strategy team for BD IP
- Reporting directly to the BD Manager
- Account Management
- Traveling – In the future
- Street Smart
- Experience within the KPO/Consulting space for 2-3 years.
- Should have international exposure.
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate
Interested Applicants may email their profiles on email@example.com or call on 9987002541 for details. Navin
Our Client is a Leading IT Company based in Singapore with project operations in over 18 countries.
1. SAP HR Functional consultant with at least 1-2 project experience in E-Recruitment. This position is for Australia, having current Ausi Visa is a plus, the position is immediate, once the technical round is through, consultant can join in asap. This is very urgent.
2. SAP Consultant for Malaysia with experience in PLM, X-RPM, PS. This is also immediate.
3. SAP FI-CO consultant with 4-5 years experience, and knowledge of localization in Philippines, Malaysia and Singapore starting immediate. Onsite in Philippines.
4. 2 opening for SAP SD functional consultant with local country specific knowledge. Onsite in Philippines.
You can call Navin 9987002541 for any queries and email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Corporate Sales Manager for an online retailing Company which is a part of ebay.in
- Build & maintain a database of corporate customers
- Identify corporate customer and build B2B alliances.
- Build & maintain a relationship with every corporate customer through regular emails, telephone calling & visits.
- Will be responsible for achieving targets in the designated areas
- Developing and maintaining of database
- Regular Reporting & Follow-ups
- Head and Build the Marketing Department in the long run.
An IT MNC is looking for a Flex developer. Experience – 5-7 Years
This is what we’re looking for in the skill sets:
- Solid communications and interpersonal skills
- Flash Development with ActionScript 2/3
- HTML, CSS and XHTML
- Web services
- .NET Framework
- XML and XSLT
- Enterprise Library
- Office SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint Services 3.0
- ASP.NET and Active Server Pages
- SQL Server 2008 Enterprise (although 2000, 2005 and Transact-SQL are relevant)
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 Server, 2008 Server
- Office, Project, Visio
If you feel you have the required experience and skills sets mail me your profile on email@example.com or call on 9987002541 Navin
|Job Title: Manager – Information Security||Function: Technical|
|Report to: VP – Processes & Systems|
Work in partnership with Operations, Management and IT colleagues to deliver projects to agreed scope, timelines and costs. Responsible for delivery through the project lifecycle. Improved process controls and data security.
The Information Security manager serves as the process owner for all ongoing activities that serve to provide appropriate access to and protect the confidentiality and integrity of customer, employee, and business information in compliance with organization policies and standards.
|Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Interested applicants please forward your profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call Navin on 9987002541 for details.