Monthly Archives: November 2009
We are looking for a Sales Manager for our client which is a MNC. Our client is a supplier of unique IP based wireless (CDMA/GSM) mobile solutions through out the world.The Sales manager needs to be entrepreneurial, self directedwith high-energy EMEA region residing in Mumbai. The successful candidate must have current experience in selling telecom infrastructure solutions to network operators.
- Present the mobile infrastructure solution portfolio and value proposition to target organizations
- Identify and develop relationships at various levels within customer organizations
- Build lasting relationships in order to reference customers and deployments
- Analyze sales territory/market and work with product team to find new business opportunities
- Prospect new account and business opportunities via cold calls and following up leads
- Update sales activity logs and customer forecasts.
- Keep up to date with assigned territory news and relevant industry activity
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years demonstrated successful technology sales experience selling to telecom or wireless carriers operating independently
- Must have knowledge of CDMA and GSM wireless networks as well as IP networking
- Demonstrated experience in the sales process; building, planning and executing account plans to sell to medium/large telecom and mobile carriers
- Must have experience and confidence in presenting to all levels of an organization
- Experience in negotiating customer contracts for products and services
- Previous contacts and relationships with wireless telecom operators in the African or Asian countries is preferred
- Must have a technical post secondary education – BE/ Btech or tech degree
Interested applicants- Please revert with your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9987002541 for details.
You can find the salary range across Industries in this handbook. A must have!
Please mail us your application to email@example.com. We will call back soon,
|1||Start Date||To be Updated|
|2||End Date||To be Updated|
|3||Duration of Assignment||To be Updated|
|4||No. of yrs of Experience required (in yrs)||10 +|
|5||Industry preference||Finance Industry, prior experience supporting US Banks|
|6||Skills set required||RAC, ASM, clustering, performance tuning is required. Production support and migration to 10g is experience is must.|
|8||Expenses extra (yes or no)||no|
|9||Location of assignment||Singapore|
Any queries- contact 9987002541
A leading It company is looking for a Manager Finance
Essential Qualifications or Skills required: B.COM / M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS
6+ years into Finance
Will be responsible for the following–
- Handling Management accounts using Microsoft Dynamics (formerly known as Great Plains). Experience on version 10 would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of AP, AR, GL and Inter-company transactions.
- Assisting on consolidation of Group Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account.
- Producing Project-wise profitability report for all verticals
- Analyzing expenses and providing variances analysis.
- Handling Bank, General Ledger, Inter-company, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, Project Accounting Reconciliations & Fixed Assets.
- Implementing and supporting accounting policies.
- Preparation of balance sheet, P&L & Tax Audit.
- Taxation as well as legislation and statutory matters relating to accounts receivables and payables. Knowledge of Corporate tax return would be added advantage.
- Coordination with statutory & internal auditors.
- Implement methods of improvising the accounting systems.
- Knowledge of UK payroll would be added advantage.
- Team management skills must.
- The desired candidate should have hands on experience on financial ERP applications with good knowledge in General accounting, Management and Financial Accounting and VAT.
- Good analytical skills and capability of solving accounting problems. Should have sound knowledge of MIS reporting as well as budgeting & must have worked in the middle management level for 3-5 yrs.
Interested applicants should mail their profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9987002541 (Navin) for any queries.