Monthly Archives: February 2010
Highlights of Budget…
- FM prunes tax rates:
Income up to Rs 1.6 lakh – nil Income above Rs 1.6 lakh and up to Rs 5 lakh – 10 per cent
Income above Rs 5 lakh and up to Rs 8 lakh – 20 per cent
Income above Rs 8 lakh – 30 per cent.
- Income Tax department ready with two-page Saral-2 return forms for individual salaried assesses.
- New tax rates would offer relief to 60 per cent of tax-payers.
- Government’s net borrowing to be Rs 3,45,010 crore for 2010-11.
- Additional deduction of Rs 20,000 allowed on long term infrastructure bonds for income tax payers; this is above Rs one lakh on saving instruments allowed already.
- A unique identity symbol would be provided to the Indian Rupee in line with US Dollar, British Pound Sterling, Euro and Japanese Yen.
- Fiscal deficit seen at 4.8 per cent and 4.1 per cent in 2011-12 and 2012-13 respectively.
- Total expenditure pegged at Rs 11.8 lakh crore, an increase of 8.6 per cent.
- Gross tax receipts pegged at Rs 7,46,656 crore for 2010-11, non-tax revenues at Rs 1,48,118 crore.
- FM appeals to “misguided elements” (left wing extremists) to eschew violence and join the mainstream.
- Planning Commission to prepare integrated action plan for Naxal-affected areas.
- Defence allocation pegged at Rs 1,47,344 crore in 2010-11 against Rs 1,41,703 crore in the previous year. Of this, capital expenditure would account for Rs 60,000 crore.
- Fiscal deficit pegged at 6.9 per cent in 2009-10 as against 7.8 per cent in the previous fiscal.
- Finance Minister to continue giving cash subsidy for fuel and fertiliser instead of previous practice of bonds.
- Non-plan expenditure pegged at Rs 37,392 crore and Plan expenditure at Rs 7,35,657 crore in budget estimates. 15 per cent increase in plan expenditure and six per cent in non-plan expenditure.
Mail you applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 9987002541
Company is a Leading Telecom MNC
This is a Customer Program Management role providing customer specific, technology driven solutions for an emerging converged network operator. Under the leadership and direction of the CTO, this individual will provide the following services:
- Technology evaluation
- Business operations support
- Operations and maintenance support
Role Assumptions / Background
- Initially a one year term; working in Papua New Guinea at least 50% of the time
- Live in the region or be able to stay 3-6 months at a time
- Must have good business ethics
- English is one of the official languages at PNG
- Excellent Communications Skills (written, oral, presentation)
- Mobile network knowledge
- Project / Program management skills
- Technology Evaluation
- Evaluate new technologies, applications and services for network
- Develop and maintain overall technology roadmap
- Implement process for integration and vendor interaction
- Co-ordinate overall network integration issues and impact assessments
- Provide conflict resolution and vendor management based on industry standards and best practices
- Business Operations Support
- Strategic planning and financial analysis
- Complete feasibility and business modeling for new services and strategies
- Identify business operational challenges and review change management
- Service development and co-ordination
- Operations and Maintenance Support
- Evaluate vendor support and uptime commitments
- Evaluate vendor maintenance proposals
- Develop and maintain operational best practices based on industry standards
- Identify Key Performance Indicators across network and network elements
- Evaluate performance against relevant benchmarks
- Investigate operational challenges and improve performance
We are looking for an Accounts Executive-Leading MNC into Constructions.Interested candidates can mail their applications to email@example.com or call Esha on 022-65931552 for further details.
|Position Name:||Executive Accounts
|Purpose of job:||General Accounts & Taxation|
|Stakeholders:||Direct reporting to : Accounts Manager
Dotted Line Reporting : CFO
|Result areas / Tasks for the position / Main responsibilities||General Accounting-
Credit card Management
Inter branch Accounting
Knowledge of TDS, VAT and Service Tax,
Knowledge of Banking Transaction,
Accounts Payables and settlements
Day to day Accounts
|Competence||Incumbent should be from Manufacturing /EPC /Any Construction co.
Exposure to ERP
|Education||B Com/ M Com|
|Experience||Around 1-2 years of Exp in Related field|
Mail your applications on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9987002541
Send your applications to email@example.com or call on 9987002541 for details
Email your CV’s on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9987002541 to apply
|Job Title: Head –SBU Head – vertical B2B Sales and Marketing||Function: B2B Sales and Marketing|
|Report to: Chief Operating Officer||Location: Navi Mumbai|
|Roles and Responsibilities:
To spearhead the overall P&L responsibility of the Service Division. Responsible for sustain ace and expansion. .
* Planning & Strategy – Service Division growth:
* Service Division Expansion:
* People Management
Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9987002541
Spearhead Secondary Research Team, Primary Research Team and Media Monitoring Team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Client Requirement Understanding
• Client Relationship Management – OPS Account Management
• Project Design & Development (approach & methodology, planning, scheduling)
• Cost/Revenue Matrix
• Team Management
• BD Support – incl. Pre Sales
• SOP Documentation
• Team Management
• Training.Knowledge and Skill Requirements:Essential:
• Cross Sector experience is essential
• Cross Region experience is essential
• Sector Know how of Automobiles, Chemicals, Telecoms, Healthcare & Pharma, etc is HIGHLYdesirable
• Must have prior experience of handling clients & delivery teamsPreferred:• Operations Productivity
• Knowledge Bank Development• Network Panel Expansion – Global & Local
Mail your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9773015776/022- 65931551/52
Job Title : Sr. Manager – Operations
Reporting To : VP – BPO
Job Description :
- Analyzing performance at the agent and team level
- Avoid Attrition
- Grooming Manager Operations, Team Leaders to the next level
- Being innovative to improve processes followed
- Client interaction
- Communicating and giving feedback to the Manager Operations, team leaders and the team coordinators
- Achieving the service levels set by the client
- Coordinating with internal departments of the client
- Interacting with the entire team and understanding the issues faced at operational level
- Building rapport with the entire team
- Identifying requirements to improve performances
- Conducting call analysis
- Conducting call calibration
- Maintaining discipline across the team.
Candidate Profile : – Graduate / Post Graduate
– Excellent communication skills in English & Hindi.
– Candidates working as Manager Operations for more than
3 yr’s would be considered for this position.
Salary : Negotiable
Target Company : BPO / Insurance / Banking