Monthly Archives: May 2010
A leading company is looking for a F & B Manager for their property in Lower Parel. The company is into offering high end (equivalent to 5 Star) services to corporate clients.
Working days: Monday- Saturday (9am- 6 pm)
a) Overall in-charge of all catering & related services for the designated site.
b) Responsible for smooth & efficient functioning of catering & related services of the designated site.
a) Liaison with authorized personnel at the site.
b) All information, suggestion, complaints regarding catering & services of the site are channeled through her.
c) Hold daily meeting with all staffs under him, apportions works, briefs on jobs to be done.
d) Keeps track of meals served & services provided at the site.
e) Finalizes lists & sanctions daily requisitions.
j) Overall responsible for delivering the services with highest standard.
Minimum 5 years experience into Food and Beverage Services or Butler Services
Presentable personality and excellent communication skills
Good decision making and problem solving ability
Mail you applications with your updated CV and a recent photograph to email@example.com or call on 9987002541 for details.
We are looking for a Travel Coordinator who has interest in travel and knowledge of the UK and European region. Call on 9987002541 for details or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knowledge of travel industry (if he/she has network in the travel industry is preferable)
- Good sense of International Geography, amongst which UK and Europe is essential and any other geography is preferred.
- Work Timings – 1.00pm to 10 pm
- Complete willingness to work from home and should be willing to receive calls on mobiles even at night (this is a must as people schedules are liable to change at the last minute)
- Responsible for coordinating for the company’s travel needs; duties will include scheduling hotel, flight accommodations, local travel in international geographies and procuring necessary documentation such as passports, visas, or other clearances.
- Ensures that travel needs are met within the constraints of the company travel budget
- Researching and ensuring the cost effective travel arrangement
Preparing and sending itinerary for preview to the Traveler
- Getting the confirmation by phone or email and make the final travel arrangements
- Sending email or call the concerned traveler once the final travel arrangements are booked
- Preparing various reports as desired by management pertaining to Corporate Travel
- 1-3 years experience as a travel coordinator. Preferably, worked for UK & Europe travel coordination. Graduate or HSC.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, think pro-actively, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and customer focus approach.
Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Should essentially have a PC at home.
Back end research role with a leading research and analytics firm. UK Shifts… mostly Afternoon. Call on 02265931552 or email your applications to email@example.com
|Educational Qualification: Graduates/ Post Graduates; preferably BMS Graduate|
|Work Experience: 1-2 years of Desk Research background (Fresher can be considered)|
|Other Knowledge and Skills Required:
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Executive for an IT firm serving Fortune 500 Clients. The requirement calls for seasoned IT sales professionals who have the caliber to present products and solutions to CXO level professionals in Europe.
The ideal candidates should posses a minimum of
- 1 – 3 years of IT business development experience
- Ability to interact with C-Level Executives and arrange meetings
- Pipeline development and Lead Generation
- Good understanding of technology and IT domain
- Mapping the customer, plan and create entry strategy
- Excellent communication skills ( Neutral Accent)
- Ability to identify the client needs and suggest solutions translating it to revenue
- Creation of customized presentations, emails, collaterals, RFI’s, RFP’s
- To interact with cross functional team
- Self motivated, excellent leadership and time management skills
- Account management skills
Desired Skill sets:
- A bachelors Degree in Engineering preferably in Computer science, electronics
- Candidates from MCA and BCA background can also apply
- Candidates from Media & communication industry background have added advantage
Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, you may also call on 9987002541
Kaya is looking out for skin practitioners for Mumbai…
Kaya is all about personal confidence through expert skin care which seamlessly blends looking good with feeling good about our inner and outer selves at all times. A single clinic, started as a prototype in Bandra in December 2002, Kaya has grown at an unprecedented pace.Today, it is more than 100 clinics strong in India across 26 cities and 13 clinics in the Middle East, with miles to go in terms of the future….an exhilarating journey indeed!
- Delivers skincare services like microcurrent, microdermabasion, laser etc. on clients post a rigorous period of training.
- Ensures a high degree Customer Service and experience at the clinic i.e. living up to the Kaya promise of a world class skin care clinic.
- Administers these technology led services on clients.
- Pleasing Personality with Good communication Skills
- Service Oriented outlook
- Interest in Beauty and openness to work on skin.
Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 022 65931551
A leading KPO is looking out for a Sales Trainer for their center in Navi Mumbai. The company is serving fortune 500 clients and growing exponentially.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements-
Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or call on 9987002541 for details
We are looking for an Export Documentation Executive for a leading MNC into Logistics.
- Responsible for the execution of export documentation requirements for shipment
- Complying with bill of lading procedure
- Ensure that all documents meet export regulations
- Constant follow up with shipping agent for filling of export documents.
- Dealing with customers for any queries
Mail your CV to email@example.com or call Esha on 022-65931552
We are looking for a young enterprising Store Manager responsible to manage end to end operations of the Boutique. The boutique belongs to a well known fashion designer Miss Aruna Singh who has active participation in major fashion events like the Lakme Fashion Week, Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week and more…
The Store Manager is responsible for end to end management of the store. Primarily Sales, customer service, maintaining cash controls, purchasing and maintaining the store and Merchandise.
- Client Servicing and Sales.
- Maintaining Stock, Supplies and Sales.
- Maintaining Accounts.
- Responsible for Visual Merchandising.
- Naintaining teh ambience of the store.
- Responsible to increase web presence via posts in social networking sites.
- Responsible to Manage Staffing.
- Min Graduate and keen interest in retail and fashion
- Should love Sales
- Pleasing Personality with excellent Communication skills
- Residing around Bandra
- Enterprising and Responsible
- Knowledge of MIS
- Good Computer Basics, well versed with internet
Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or call on 022 65931551/52
Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 022 65931551/52 for details