Daily Archives: May 25, 2010
We are looking for a Travel Coordinator who has interest in travel and knowledge of the UK and European region. Call on 9987002541 for details or email us on email@example.com
- Knowledge of travel industry (if he/she has network in the travel industry is preferable)
- Good sense of International Geography, amongst which UK and Europe is essential and any other geography is preferred.
- Work Timings – 1.00pm to 10 pm
- Complete willingness to work from home and should be willing to receive calls on mobiles even at night (this is a must as people schedules are liable to change at the last minute)
- Responsible for coordinating for the company’s travel needs; duties will include scheduling hotel, flight accommodations, local travel in international geographies and procuring necessary documentation such as passports, visas, or other clearances.
- Ensures that travel needs are met within the constraints of the company travel budget
- Researching and ensuring the cost effective travel arrangement
Preparing and sending itinerary for preview to the Traveler
- Getting the confirmation by phone or email and make the final travel arrangements
- Sending email or call the concerned traveler once the final travel arrangements are booked
- Preparing various reports as desired by management pertaining to Corporate Travel
- 1-3 years experience as a travel coordinator. Preferably, worked for UK & Europe travel coordination. Graduate or HSC.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, think pro-actively, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and customer focus approach.
Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Should essentially have a PC at home.