Monthly Archives: June 2010
We are lookling for a Business Head in retail Operations. The Company belongs to the Gems and Jewelery Sector. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 9987002541 to apply.
We are looking for a Sub-Editor/ Copy-Editor for leading Research and Analytic Firm called Cheers Interactive serving Fortune 500 Hundred Clients located in Mahape Navi Mumbai.
- The task of a Sub Editor will be of a ‘Quality Controller’ who will be required to enrich news contents and ensure strict quality targets of language accuracy, speed and completeness.
- The task involves rephrasing/rewriting, revising and proof reading news articles and write–ups.
- The candidate should be able to maintain linguistic precision, fine-tune news articles as per the style sheet, check summaries and abstracts against the source to make sure they contain all the relevant facts.
- Experience in a similar function, either in a research organization, content development, or as a business/financial journalist will be a welcome.
- The applicant should be able to ensure each document is grammatically correct, logical, well structured and coherent.
- Should be able to function under strict deadlines and carry out multiple copy editing tasks.
- Should be acquainted with American and British writing styles.
- Should be able to take time zone responsibility for all editorial contents.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Prior editing experience essential
- Candidates should be Graduate /post-graduate from a recognized institution in Journalism / Mass Communication / Business Communication.
Please revert with your update resume on email@example.com or call on 65931551/ 9757101052 for details.
Assistant Manager Accounts & Finance
We are looking for an Assistant Manager Accounts for a client in malad.
- Responsible for Monthly Accounts Closing
- Finalization of Accounts
- Monthly Balance Sheets
- Managing Accounts Payables
- Banking Transaction
- Banking Reconciliations
- Handling Statutory Norms like ST, VAT, TDS etc
Min 3 yrs into accounts. Experience in Finalization of accounts mandatory.
Min Graduate or PG in Accounts
Knowledge of Tally
Good Communication skills, Good Leadership skills
Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9987002541
Looking for Sr. Manager- Finance & Accounts for our client ABEC which is a leading Event Managment Company having turn over more than 130 Crore located in Andheri.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Candidate should have professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Knowledge about Capital market / IPO compliances are must.
- Candidates should have minimum 8 years experience in senior-level finance or accounting position.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Minimum Qualification – Post Graduate Diploma into Finance & Accounts.
Please revert with your update resume on email@example.com or call 65931551/ 9757101052 for details.
A story by Remez Sasson (known author).
We are looking for an Assistant Manager-Logistics for a Korean MNC into Constructions -Raipur.
Interested candidates can mail their job applications with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Esha on 022-65931552
|Position Name :||
Asst Manager / Sr Exe-Logistics
|Raipur Site, Raikheda,Chattisgarh|
Purpose of job:
|Ensuring the timely availability of Material at Project Site|
|Stakeholders:||Eg: Position Direct report to : Admin / Site Head
Dotted line reporting to : –
Important interactions with : Local Functional Department Heads
|Result areas /Tasks for the position / Main responsibilities||Managing Projects & Controlling Day to Day Custom Clearance.
Sea Port Operations, Coordination of Freight Forwarders and Related Documentations. Follow up with clients (GMR) for materials clearance and ensuring its availability at site.
Owner of Complete Supply Chain from Head Office(Korea) till Project site.
|Competence Required||Non Technical Skills: Positive attitude, Good Communication and Negotiation skills.
Knowledge of EXIM Laws will be preferable.
|Education||Any Engg /Graduate with Minimum 6-8 years of Experience in Handling the Overseas Logistics / Port Operations.|
|Preferred Industry &
|Freight Forwarding/Logistics/EXIM/ Any Production/Manufacturing Co.
Min 5 Years
|Other requirements||Preference to Local Candidate.|
An excellent opening has come up with our client which is a software firm based in Charni Road. We are welcoming Freshers and experiences developers for this role.
Designation: Software Engineer/Trainee
Skills:Asp.net, Java, Sql Server
Desired Profile: 0-1yr experience in working on the mentioned skills. Freshers with good basic skills are welcome.
Location: Charni Road
Contact Person: Navin
Contact Number:022- 65931551/2
Email id: email@example.com