Daily Archives: October 5, 2010
- Handling recruitment & selection activities (Sourcing, Short listing, Interviewing, Co-ordination)
- Preparing & Maintaining recruitment report on Monthly basis
- Handling Joining & Exit Formalities of Employees
- Maintaining Record & Personal File of Employees
- Maintaining Leave Records & Maintaining Attendance Muster of Employees
- Preparation of Letters (Appointment, Confirmations, Offer, Promotion, Show Cause Notice, Memo etc.)
- Preparing & Maintaining HR report on Monthly basis and submit to the Management
- Carry out regularly all HR related contracts and ensure these are in line with legal framework
- Contract Renewal of the Employees
- To assist in Performance Appraisal work
- Arranging Training & Development Programmes for staff
- Handling Employees Grievances & Increments
Minimum Graduate with around 4-5 years of experience in a similar profile.
Good personality along with excellent communication skills.
Candidates residing in or around South Mumbai preferred.
Opportunity with a legal services firm in Hydrebad, mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com or call on 9987002541 for details. Manager Knowledge Processes shall be responsible for Business Development, Operations Management, Team Management and Client Management of the branch and thereby achieve the maximum profitability and growth of the branch.
1) Business Development :-
a) Identify market potential, collect the data concerned and develop a knowledge-focused & specialized team in sales at the branch to achieve Business Development plans of the organization.
b) Manage Business Development and Branch-Sales functions independently at Branch.
c) Prepare detailed Plans and periodical projections to meet assigned pre-set branch-business targets.
d) Execute & implement Business Plans assigned/approved by the Management at Head Office.
2) Operations Management:-
a) Effectively allocate, monitor and support to develop each order and units generated by team members at the branch.
b) Adopt a direct approach, in Monitoring the Implementation of Business Activities at Branch.
c) Create reports of performance of team members on regular basis, by Mapping, Reviewing of targets and achievements.
d) Effective Data Management through optimum data utilization and proper allocation.
e) Organize the Prompt Submission of accurate Branch-Business Reports on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis to the delegated authorities at the Head Office.
f) Ensure all organizational policies, procedures, and regulations are followed.
3) Client Management:-
a) Develop and Maintain Business to its best through optimizing Client Relationship.
b) Analyze customer feedback and coordinating with the seniors/ Reporting Head for implementing the suggestions based upon their feasibility.
c) Ensure high Standards of Quality services that result in Client delight through optimum resource.
4) Team Management:-
a) Set performance standards, conduct coaching sessions, give clear direction and instructions as per organizational guidelines.
b) Build cohesive and effective teams at Branch, develop the staff members and create a motivating environment.
c) Hold weekly branch meetings to communicate progress towards Monthly criteria.
d) Review Performance & Provide prompt feedback to HR Department on performance of the members.
- Graduates with minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in business development and handling a sales team.
- Proven successful experience with high commercial acumen to achieve sales targets with consistency.
- Should possess strong team management skills.
- Self-Motivated individual with good analytical ability & emotional intelligence.
- Knowledge about Client Service Concepts.
- Ability to manage all aspects of business development as assigned.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and sales closing techniques.
- Creative, self motivated, proactive, positive and confident with excellent grasping power.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.