Monthly Archives: February 2011
We are looking for a Legal Advisor for our client-a 29yrs old construction company based in Vile Parle.
Interested candidates kindly mail their Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Esha on 9833276570/022 65931551 for details.
Good knowledge of law.
Good communication skills
Act as a link between our client and the appointed Advocate
Legal Conveyancing of Agreements, Sale Deeds, etc.
Simplifying legal terms and transferring knowledge and information
Designation: Legal Advisor.
Experience: 0-2 years.
A fly was flying around a web but it seemed reluctant to land, so finally the resident spider poked its head out and invited it in.“No, thank you,” said the fly. “I was looking for other flies but I don’t see any. I only feel safe in a crowd.”
The fly streaked away. Presently, it came across a large number of flies sitting on a large piece of paper.
“Don’t land!” warned a bee flying past. “ It’s flypaper. All those flies are stuck to it!”
“What nonsense,” retorted the fly. “They’re enjoying themselves! See they’re dancing!!”
“They’re not dancing! They’re trying to free themselves!!” yelled the bee, but the fly wasn’t listening.
It settled on the flypaper, and got stuck.
Moral: ‘Safety in Numbers’ may be a good slogan, but it’s not always true.
We are looking for a FOS Executive for our client which is the largest eCommerce Company in India. It is an eCommerce enabler. The company is into online retail and creates an online channel for products to be sold. Just like Retail this is e-Retail… Be a part of this fast growing industry.. Mail your applications to email@example.com to apply or call on 022 65931551/9324460598 for details
1) Visiting dealers and clicking the images of cars available.
2) Coordinating for the signing up process.
1) Should have knowledge of photography
2) Average Communication in English and other local languages
3) Willing to travel and be on field.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive for our client which is the largest eCommerce Company in India. It is an eCommerce enabler. The company is into online retail and creates an online channel for products to be sold. Just like Retail this is e-Retail… Be a part of this fast growing industry.. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or call on 022 65931551/9324460598 for details
Developing and delivering marketing plans in order to reach required traffic targets.
- Operational management of marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Work with creative teams to ensure marketing campaigns are successful.
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
- Ensure data, learnings and ROI analysis from marketing campaigns are reported back to the business.
- Maintaining excellence in digital media and future technology market understanding
- Experience in running and developing marketing initiatives in the online world
- Having experience in Digital marketing initiatives and proper understanding of online marketing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Min Graduate
We are looking for a Training Co-ordinator for a Multinational Corporate Training Organization servicing Fortune 500 clientele across the globe. Mail your updated profile along with a recent photograph on email@example.com or call Sneha on 9920211038
Stellar Implementation Process Administrator (SIPA):
Junior – Mid Level
The job involves the following process:
- Preparation and Co-ordination for Training Seminars
- Co-ordinating with Clients for Seminar and Trainer Logistical requirements.
- Building up Relationship with Vendors.
- Post Seminar collation of Feedback analysis.
- MIS Reporting and Data Collation.
- Travel Booking
- Office Admin
- Good communication skills (written as well as verbal); should be able to handle self-correspondence
- Fluent in English
- Computer Literacy (MS-office – Fluent in Word, Excel & PowerPoint and email, surfing of the net etc.)
- DTP – Work Experience (Knowledge of Coral, PageMaker etc.) PREFERRED BUT NOT NECESSARY
- Smart, responsible, consistent, quick to understand/ learn
- Majorly would be handling the Production/ Procurement of materials required for Training sessions (something like small event management)
- Salary negotiable for candidate with excellent caliber
- A Team player
- Teachable Personality
There were about 70 scientists working on a very hectic project. All of them were really frustrated due to the pressure of work and the demands of their boss but everyone was loyal to him and did not think of quitting the job. One day, one scientist came to his boss and told him – Sir, I have promised to my children that I will take them to the exhibition going on in our township. So I want to leave the office at 5 30 pm. His boss replied “OK, You’re permitted to leave the office early today”
The Scientist started working. He continued his work after lunch. As usual he got involved to such an extent that he looked at his watch when he felt he was close to completion. The time was 8.30 PM. Suddenly he remembered of the promise he had given to his children. He looked for his boss, He was not there. Having told him in the morning itself, he closed everything and left for home. Deep within himself, he was feeling guilty for having disappointed his children. He reached home. Children were not there. His wife alone was sitting in the hall and reading magazines.
The situation was explosive; any talk would boomerang on him. His wife asked him “Would you like to have coffee or shall I straight away serve dinner if you are hungry.
The man replied “If you would like to have coffee, I too will have but what about Children?”
Wife replied “You don’t know?? Your manager came here at 5.15 PM and has taken the children to the exhibition ”
What had really happened was …
The boss who granted him permission was observing him working seriously at 5.00 PM. He thought to himself, this person will not leave the work, but if he has promised his children they should enjoy the visit to exhibition. So he took the lead in taking them to exhibition. The boss does not have to do it every time. But once it is done, loyalty is established.
That is why all the scientists at Thumba continued to work under their boss even though the stress was tremendous.
By the way, can you hazard a guess as to who the boss was..?
He was none other than Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam, Former-President of India
The NeoCube is composed of 216 individual high-energy sphere magnets, which can be formed into BILLIONS of shapes and patterns. It is highly addictive!
We are looking for a Channel Sales Executive for our client which is worlds first brand of uncut Diamonds. Our client offers designer jewelry that embraces the traditional values in their most authentic form & also, fits in the most contemporary trends. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02265931551/9324460598.
Responsible to create a Distribution Channel in Mumbai.
She shall be accountable for achieving the width of distribution, conducting displays and building volumes.
She will be responsible to implement marketing and sales promotion strategies.
Key Account Management and Servicing.
Good presentation and communication skills. (English, Hindi)
Willingness to travel across Mumbai
1-2 years of Sales experience.
We are looking for a Corporate Trainer for a Multi national Training Organization that trains in 85 Countries in World. 80% of the Fortune 500 Companies use our client services.Areas of Training and Consulting Expertise include Leadership / Team Building, Sales Productivity, Customer Loyalty, Strategy Execution, Measuring Corporate Performance and Assessment / Competency Profiling. It has been operating in India since 11 years. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9987002541
To be a World Class Trainer and Productivity Consultant. Deliver Training across all Major Metros in India and Possible Training in Other Cities in Asia. The Trainer May also provide Productivity Consulting to our Customers.
The job involves the following process:
- Understand the Client Business through Field Visits
- Deliver Training
- Conduct reinforcement Session
- Providing Productivity Consulting
- Content Customization
With well over 200 Hundred training solutions the Corporate Trainer would have to master all the training modules Sales / Leadership / Customer Service Product. We believe that this position is a leadership position and as such the Corporate Trainer must have the passion to grow as a leader and expert.
Approximately 70% of the time spent on this job is delivering out training solutions.
- Prefer Masters Degree.
- Studied or Worked Abroad.
- Excellent Spoken and Written English.
- Line Management Experience.
- Minimum 5 Years Experience in Corporate Training.
- World Class Presentation Skills and Attitude of Servant Leadership.
- Teachable Personality