Monthly Archives: April 2011
Company- ABEC India
JOB LOCATION- MUMBAI
Senior Corporate Sales Manager / Conference & Events.
As a Corporate Sales manager you will be targeting corporate clients across industry sectors like Education, Engineering, Architecture, Construction,Jewellery, Property, Petroleum, Designer-ware etc. Selling to them the concept of hosting various events like exhibitions, conferences, shows, product launches and corporate events, managing the relationship throughout their decision making process. To be considered for this position you will need to have an interest in making corporate presentations and of course a sales oriented aptitude.
Corporate concept or space selling experience would be an added advantage. Good knowledge and experience of the events industry would be preferable.
Established since 1993, professionally organizing international exhibitions and conferences in the Asian region.
Candidates should have excellent communication skills with a pleasing personality.
Would be second to the Director. Would be responsible to shadow the Director and absorb the knowledge.
She would be heading company’s particular vertical once she gains confidence.
Should be flexible to travel within India for the meetings.
Should have an aptitude for Sales.
Strong new business development skills.
Excellent relationship builder.
Send in your applications with a recent photograph (Essential), current Employment details on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sneha on 9920211038
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the Managing Director- Sales for our client which is one India’s largest Events and Exhibition Company. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9920211038
- Would be second to the Director
- Will be involved in Corporate Sales and will lead the Corporate Sales Team.
- Will be responsible for Appointment Setting, Travel Arrangements, Reviewing and Compiling Reports
- Will travel with the Director (Delhi and Bangalore Travelling involved)
- Managing Events and exhibitions.
- Good Presentation and Communication Skills
- Flexible with Time and Travel
- Should have an aptitude for Sales
- Min MBA
We are looking for a Corporate Business Development Manager. This is for our client ABEC India, based in Andheri W
Company URL: www.abcindia.biz
Established since 1993, ABEC is professionally organizing international exhibitions and conferences in the Asian region. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9920211038 for any queries.
– Researching and analyzing potential exhibition and convention brands for merger/
-Scouting for Indian and international exhibition and convention brands organizers, looking at merger or
-Networking with Indian and international exhibition organizers for proposing and negotiating tie-ups.
-Liasion with trade commissions and chambers of commerce for networking activities with international exhibition brands.
– Identifying operational requirements.(Integration and transitional services)
– Liasion with the other company’s advisory team and the lawyers to structure the deals.
Required Skills & Competencies:
– Impeccable written and oral communication skills.
-Strong analytical and presentation skills.
-Ready to travel extensively(domestic and international)
– Preferably good understanding of tradeshow and convention industry and Comes with established contact with Trade Associations, Trade Commissions , Chambers of Commerce & Exhibition organizers in India and abroad.
Mail your applications to email@example.com to apply or call Snehal on 022-65931551/9819474458 for queries.
Performing the job of a Technical Consultant(MS-Share Point)
Responsible for delivering Sharepoint support Online and Sharepoint On-Premise support for all Microsoft customers and partners based in US
Effectively manage cases and sub-cases to ensure timely and high quality communication with customers and partners and resolution of all issues
Excellent communication skills
Problem solving skills
Working knowledge of MS Sharepoint
Excellent demonstrated customer service skills
Ability to work in a fast paced environment and Night Shifts
Graduates or HSC passed with working knowledge on at least one of the Windows® Server Operating Systems and one of the following Server, IIS, or SharePoint Server 2003 / 2007.
4 years technical degree
Preferred work experience:
1-3 years experience in technical support or MIS in an Enterprise environment.