Content Writer & Editor-B2B Publications -Mumbai
We are looking for a Content Writer & Editor – B2B Publications for our Multi National client servicing Fortune 500 and Wall Street listed Firms. Our client has offices in all major metros in India and across the globe. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call Racheeta on 02265931551/9324460598.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities
- Editing of articles for the B2B publications.
- Enhancing overall quality of content in B2B publishing department.
- Reviewing the page copies and finalizing the copy before it goes to print.
- Evaluating suitability of manuscripts, articles, news copy with reference to language, diction, relativity etc. to be printed in the magazine.
- Conferring with authors and reporters regarding revisions to copy.
- Planning and implementing layout or format of copy according to space or time allocations and significance of copy.
- Coordinating with PR Agencies for authored articles.
- Ensuring timely delivery, with a focus on quality control.
- Will be reporting to a B2B Publishing Manager and will work as part of a team.
- Content writing for B2B magazines.
Post Graduate (English Literature, Journalism
Total Years of Experience 1-3 Years
Exposure to editing in a publication
Experience in reporting, writing and copy editing for newspapers/magazines.
Skill Sets Required :
Computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Software skills: QuarkXPress
Should be aware about current events in the world of business and finance.
Knowledge of B2B segment is a must. Should have nose for news.
Excellent editing and writing skills (English)
Ability to guide and motivate the writers to achieve better quality.
Ability to provide sharp, catchy headlines and pithy text
Organizational skills and ability to think on his/her feet.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Ability to work long hours, when required and should have a track record for quick turn around time.