Monthly Archives: June 2011
A Designer Jewelry Brand-looking for a Store Manager for their outlet @The Oberoi’s, Nariman point. Visit http://wp.me/phkD5-yd for details
The boss was complaining in our staff meeting the other day that he wasn’t getting any respect. The next day, he brought a small sign that read:
“I’m the Boss!”
He then taped it to his office door.
Later that day when he returned from lunch, he found that someone had taped a
note to the sign that said:
“Your wife called, she wants her sign back!”
We are looking for a Store Manager for a leading Designer Brand for their outlet in The Oberoi’s Nariman Point. Major clientele include page 3 socialites… Mail your applications to email@example.com or call Racheeta on 9324460598
The Store Manager is responsible for end to end management of the store. Primarily Sales, customer service, maintaining cash controls, purchasing and maintaining the store and Merchandise.
- Client Servicing and Sales.
- Provided excellent customer service to new and existing customers
- Maintaining Stock, Supplies and Sales.
- Maintaining Accounts.
- Responsible for Visual Merchandising.
- Maintaining the ambiance of the store.
- Responsible to increase web presence via posts in social networking sites.
- Responsible to Manage Staffing.
- Min Graduate and keen interest in luxury retail.
- Experience with celebrity interaction preferred.
- Pleasing Personality with excellent Communication skills
- Enterprising and Responsible
- Knowledge of MIS
- Good Computer Basics, well versed with internet