Daily Archives: September 5, 2011
We are looking for an Front Desk Executive for our client which is a Leading ITES Company based in MBP, Mahape servicing Fortune 500 clients across the globe. Please mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9987002541 for details.
- Management of the front desk
- In charge of all front desk operations
- Attending incoming and outgoing calls
- Transferring of calls to various departments
- Responsible for dispatching courier mails and keeping a record of them
- Coordination of ID and other visitors cards
- Distributing inwards documents received
- Responsible for payments of bills
- Handle all of the company’s petty cash
- In charge of utilities and maintenance of furniture
- Responsible for booking of services for the company
- In charge of faxing documents to various locations on a timely manner
- Min 1 yr in the hospitality Industry
- Friendly, cheerful and helpful
- Ability to handle many tasks at the same time
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good social and interpersonal skills
- Possess marketing and sales skills
- Ability to store and record information accurately
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good computer related skills
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO for our client which is a Leading ITES Company based in MBP, Mahape servicing Fortune 500 clients across the globe. Please mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9987002541 for details.
Work Hours- 10:00am to 7:00pm
Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Partners
Assist Partners with preparation of presentation materials
Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
Assist in pipeline/forecast preparation and management
Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed
Work closely with the Partners to coordinate and launch hard copy or email campaigns to consultants, clients and potential clients
Articulate with a pleasing personality.
Good Time Management and coordination skills.
Should be flexible and passionate about the job.
2-4 Yrs experience in a similar profile.