Sales Coordinator @ Asia’s largest Exhibition Organizer.
Company- ABEC India
JOB LOCATION- BANGALORE
We are looking for a Sales coordinator for the largest exhibition organizers in Asia. Our client is partners with The Economic Times and organizes exhibitions across verticals like Architecture, Construction, Engineering, Lifestyle, Real Estate and many more.
Established since 1993, professionally organizing international exhibitions and conferences in the Asian region.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for supporting all direct/indirect sales resources.
- Work with Sales team and Marketing to assist with all administrative requirements associated with sales.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing the Daily Sales Report.
- Coordinate with Sales Team to prepare and send out a daily communication to the entire sales team.
- Coordinate Daily Sales Team meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring proper signatures and file management of executed contracts.
- Work with Relationship Management team to track all contracts that are coming up for renewal.
- Assist with any sales presentations (printing/binding) or ‘Request For Proposal’ documentation (mapping).
- Provide primary sales support to all direct/indirect sales representatives.
- Fixing appointment of sales managers with corporate clients.
- Coordinate travel, manage calendar, and handle expense reports.
- Only Female Candidates.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to think independently.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word and Power Point, functional knowledge of Excel.
Send in your applications, current Employment details on email@example.com or call on 9870271627