Monthly Archives: February 2012
We are looking for a Business Development Officer- Audio Visual Equipment for our client which is a multi national Audio Visual Solutions provider for there office in Mumbai. Mail your applications at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9324460598
- To generate and develop new business relationships.
- Represent Resurgent to potential clients through direct communication, face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Responsible for lead generation and business meeting.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to details in ensuring all business development opportunities to Resurgent are captured and explored
- Regular communication with existing business partners to understand for any future business opportunities
- Manage Database of all potential business opportunities
- To know your competitor well to have a business edge
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
We are looking for a Jr Architect for a Tier 1, BSE/NSE listed company focused on retail real estate, infra-logistics parks and the development of wholesale markets. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9324460598
- Knowledge of Cad Software, basic sense of retail design, service coordination, presentation drawings, good coordinating skills.
- Design Coordination With Consultants
- Understand Drawings& Layouts & coordination With services .
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- 1-2 yrs of relevant experience
- B.Arch / Diploma i Architecture
- Location – South Mumbai
We are looking for an Instructional Designer / eLearning Developer for an eLearning and Digital Marketing Company based at Jogeshwari. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9324460598
Design and develop e-learning courses utilizing various tools like Adobe Captivate.
Will be responsible from conceptualizing to development of eLearning Modules.
Min 2 years experience in developing and designing eLearning Courses.
Proficient with Adobe Captivate
Experience in HTML / CSS/ jQuery/ PHP/ Flash would be added advantage.
We are looking for a Sr Web Developer for a Digital Marketing Company based at Jogeshwari. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9324460598
Knowledge of Flash would be given preference
Graduate / Undergraduate
A jobless man applied for the position of “office boy” at Microsoft. The HR manager interviewed him then watched him cleaning the floor as a test. “You are employed” he said.” Give me your e-mail address and I’ll send you the application to fill in, as well as date when you may start”. The man replied “But I don’t have a computer, neither an email.””I’m sorry”, said the HR manager, “If you don’t have an email, that means you do not exist. And who doesn’t exist, cannot have the job.”….
The man left with no hope at all. He didn’t know what to do, with only $10 in his pocket. He then decided to go to the supermarket and buy a 10Kg tomato crate. He then sold the tomatoes in a door to door round. In less than 2 hours, he succeeded to double his capital. He repeated the operation three times, and returned home with $60.
The man realized that he can survive by this way, and started to go everyday earlier, and return late. Thus, his money doubled or tripled everyday. Shortly, he bought a cart, then a truck, then he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles. 5 years later, the man is one of the biggest food retailers in the US. He started to plan his family’s future, and decided to have a life insurance. He called an insurance
broker, and chose a protection plan. Wen the conversation was concluded, d broker asked him his email.
The man replied, “I don’t have an email “. The broker answered curiously, “You don’t have an email, and yet have succeeded to build an empire. Can u imagine what you could have been if you had an email? !!”
The man thought for a while and replied, ” Yes, I’d be an office boy at Microsoft! ”
Moral of the story
1. No one qualification is the solution to your life.
2. you may not have what they need, but you have all you need to succeed.
Courtesy post by Miss Vrushali Dalal on FB
We are looking for an ASP.net Developer for a leading media company for their internal software team. Mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or call Racheeta at 9324460598′
Summary: The primary responsibility is to develop critical high-end software applications using .net technologies.
|Knowledge and Skill Requirements:1. Coding ASP.Net, C#, SQL 2005
Experience- 0.6 to 1 year in ASP.net development
We are looking for an Enterprise Territory Management Supervisor for our client which is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001, PCI, CMMI certified company based at Bangalore. Send your applications at email@example.com or call on 9324460598
The Enterprise Territory Manager supervisor is responsible for managing a team comprised of VMware and vendor-based business analysts and data analysts for driving execution for ETM data profiling, support and administration activities. The supervisor needs to be hands-on and work closely with the business teams (sales operations, marketing operations, field marketing, and data governance) and IT stake holders across various geographies to monitor and drive progress towards deliverables.
Essential Functions (Tasks and Responsibilities):
- Manage daily activities of the business analysts, data profilers and data/support analysts
- Work closely with the VMware & vendor leads and the VMware program manager on overall ETM planning and execution
- Manage various work streams for issue resolution, administration and data enrichment activities in IBM iLog and Oracle DRM
- Track tasks and deliverables defined by the program manager and ensure the team is aligned to identified deliverables as per defined timelines
- Highlight issues and risks to senior management on a proactive basis and drive root cause analysis for problem areas
- Setup on boarding plan for new team members that includes training, system access etc
- Setup departmental processes for ensuring smooth operations including ETM support/issue resolution, code/admin reviews, weekly status reporting etc
- Create, track and report key metrics for overall progress on assignment accuracy & enrichment activities
- Setup processes for quality control and checks for ongoing activities and data updates performed by the team
Qualifications & Experience:
- 8+ years experience as a business analyst/lead, with 2+ years experience as a people manager/supervisor
- Experience using IBM iLOG and/or Oracle DRM, SQL, SalesForce.com and Excel
- Experience designing and developing operational and departmental processes for ensuring smooth business operations
- Excellent understanding of Sales Territory definition and coverage – Geographical coverage, Named Account Coverage and Industry based Coverage
- Strong understanding of Sales terminology and concepts
- Ability to work with multiple teams to define resolution plans for territory assignment issues
- Experience with administration of Sales coverage definition as business rules
- Experience with support processes, issue tracking (case management) and resolution with SLA management
- Salesforce.com reporting and dashboards experience is nice to have
- Must be a self-starter, motivated individual who works well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to drive collaboration with functional and technical teams to achieve effective solutions
- Effective communication skills with all levels of management
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment and open to new concepts and/or processes
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility