Monthly Archives: April 2012
We are looking for Store Manager with a leading international Retail Brand for their outlet in Mumbai. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 9819474458 for details.
- Client Servicing and Sales.
- Provided excellent customer service to new and existing customers
- Maintaining Stock, Supplies and Sales.
- Maintaining Accounts.
- Responsible for Visual Merchandising.
- Maintaining the ambiance of the store.
- Spaces Management ,Arranging for promotion to boost the sale.
- Handling the team management & boost them for sale.
- Branding building activities. monitoring complete study of their products, prices, customers and opportunities. Regular stock takes and audits details maintaining.
- Planning new implementations and ideas to increase footfall of the store.
- Controlling the store inventory and ensuring the maintenance of the standards of goods.
- Studying market reports and competitor strategies.
- Min Graduate with 1-2 years experience in Retail.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team Handling.
- High on Energy.
- Enterprising and Responsible
- Knowledge of MIS.
- Should have experience in Team Appraisal.
- Good Computer Basics, well versed with internet
We are looking for an Visual Merchandiser for a leading designer brand for their office in Andheri. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9870271627 for details
- Visual Merchandising for a designer store targeting HNI Clients
- Planning, Conceptualising design & executing VM for events
- Thorough knowledge of VM principles
- Min 1 year into a VM Role
- Knowledge of coral/ adobe/ photoshop a must
We are looking for an Apparel Designer for a leading designer brand for their office in Andheri. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9870271627 for details
- Analyzing Fashion Trends and accordingly designing for Women’s Apparel Brands.
- Designing Line Collection of Garments
- Creating Computerized designs.
- Creating Patterns for Garments.
- Coordinating with various departments and ensuring design execution.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in women’s apparel designing.
- Creative with excellent knowledge of garment fabric, design and other technicalities.
- A Hard Task Master capable of executing tasks end to end.
We are looking for a Sr Executive Accounts for a leading designer brand for their office in Andheri. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9819474458
- Day to Day accounting entries on Tally.
- Responsible for Salary Processing of employees.
- Handling accounts payable.
- Handling Statutory Norms like ST, VAT, TDS etc
- Assisting the Finalization of accounts.
5+ years of relevant experience in Accounts with manufacturing background.
Commerce Graduate with hands on experience with tally
We are looking for a Corporate Sales Executive for a start up dealing into corporate / Institutional events and adventure camps. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9870271627
Institutional Sales of Adventure Camps and Events.
Account Management and Servicing.
Min 1 yr into Sales
Willingness to Travel
Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
We are looking for a Administrative Secretary for a leading designer brand for their office in Andheri. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9819474458
Handling day to Day administrative tasks of the organization.
Min 5 yrs in administrative function.
Highly organized with excellent execution skills.
A policeman stops a speeding car and asks the driver, “Why’re you doing 130kmph, sir?” “I think your speed detector is faulty,” says the driver. “My car was in automatic cruise control, locked at 60kmph.”
“Don’t be silly, dear,” says the driver’s wife. “This car has no cruise control.” As the cop writes out the ticket, the man growls at his wife, “Can you keep quiet?”
The cop frowns and says, “I also notice that you’re not wearing your seat belt, sir.”
“Well, I was,” says the driver. “But I took it off when you stopped me.”
“Now, dear, you know very well you never wear your seat belt,” says his wife. As the officer writes out a second ticket, the man shouts, “Shut up, silly woman!”
“Does your husband always talk to you like this?” the policeman asks the wife.
“Oh, no,” she says. “Only when he’s been drinking.”
Impossible is nothing! This article is sure to get everyone going who have stumbled and stopped at the word “IMPOSSIBLE”.
Human flight is nothing but creativity of human mind and it undergoes several struggles to achieve excellence. In 1895, a great well-known scientist Lord Kelvin, who was the President of Royal Society of London said, “any thing heavier than air cannot fly, and cannot be flown.” Within a decade, Wright Brothers proved man could fly of course at heavy risk and cost.
On the successful completion of Moon Mission in 1969, Von Braun, a very famous rocket designer, who built Saturn-V, to launch the capsule with astronauts and made moon walk a reality, in 1975 said “If I am authorized, I will remove the word impossible”.
In ancient days, Ptolemaic astronomy is a widely used system in calculating the dynamics of various stars and planets. Assumption by then was that the earth is flat. What a scientific struggle had to take place to prove that the earth is spherical in shape orbiting around the sun. The three great astronomers Copernicus, Galileo and Kepler had to give a new dimension to the world of astronomy. Today we take it for granted that earth is a globe, orbiting around the sun, and the sun orbits in the Milky Way. All the technological advancements we have today are the outcome of scientific exploration of scientists of earlier centuries. At no time, man was beaten by problems. He strives continuously to subjugate impossibility and then succeeds.
According to the laws of aerodynamics the bumble bee should never be able to fly. Because of the size, weight, and shape of its body in relationship to the total wing span, flying is scientifically impossible. The bumble bee, being ignorant of scientific theory, goes ahead and flies anyway.