Monthly Archives: May 2012
We are looking for a Sales Associate for a Multinational Luxury Brand for various locations in Delhi and Gurgoan. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9819474458 for details.
- Target Clients are Niche High Profile individuals with a preference towards LUXURY products.
- The products would be high end products like Clothes, Accessories, Watches, Leather, Limited Edition Products etc Sales and Client Servicing. Maintaining Brand Awareness Will be required sales service in case the client requests.
- Inventory Management and MIS Requirements- Graduate/Pursuing
- Graduate/Pursuing Graduation
- Well Groomed and Presentable
- Good communication skills
- 0.6 to 1 yr retail experience
Community Manager- India’s #1 Digital Marketing Agency- (Area of Interest- Cricket/Football/Automobile)
We are looking for a Community Manager (Area of Interest Cricket/Football/Automobile) for our client which is India’s #1 Digital Agency providing end-to-end services of brand strategy, creative design, digital production (web and mobile applications), social marketing and media planning. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09324460598
- Brand Ambassador: They wear the corporation on their sleeve and it’s their job to evangelize it, put a ring face on it, and find a way to balance their corporate responsibility with being an advocate for the customer.
- Brand Monitors: For better or worse, community managers are often the ones responsible for a company’s early online reputation management efforts. The actively monitor Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, review sites, blogs, forums, message boards, etc, looking for mentions, good and bad, so the brand can respond accordingly. Community managers are a company’s eyes and ears.
- Brand Communicators: Community managers spend their day communicating your brand to other people. It’s their job to get the message out in a way that gets the crowd amped and excited. And they have to do it without sounding salesy or slimey, which is a surprisingly difficult task.
- Strong Communication and social skills
- Passionate about Branding
- Flexible and void of ego.
- Round the clock mentality- this is not a 9-5 Job
- A good Team Player
- Business Savvy
- 0.6 – 1 yr relevant experience.
We are looking for an Executive Sales and Promotions for our client which is a food retail chain. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9819474458
1. Sales & Profitability
- Plan and manage smooth functioning of the stores with focus on sales and profitability, in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Analyze the movement of products and suggest changes.
- Consolidate and analyze sales reports from the outlets.
- Plan promotional activities in the outlets
2. Business Development
- Assist in selecting new site and setup new outlets.
- Assist in Store Launch Activities.
- Provide suggestions to improve productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Event – Colleges
- Event – Food Exhibition
- Other food related events
- Work experience in Sales, Promotions, Event management is desirable.
- People Management, Planning, Foster Teamwork, Giving Feedback, Self-Motivated, High Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Resolving Conflict, good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Customer Focus, Market Knowledge, Results Driven, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships.
We are looking for a Sr PHP Developer for our client dealing into web and mobile related applications. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9324460598
The developer will be interacting directly with the client, over email and IM.
The developer will be part of a small team and will receive personal attention and guidance.
We will be working Monday to Friday. Work hours are from 11am to 8pm.
Experience Level- 1-4 yrs into PHP development
Good communication skills
Frameworks like Zend and Symfony
CMS like Drupal and Jhoomla
We are looking for an Sales Associate for an Organic Food Store @ Ahmedabad. The Organization is a MNC dealing into Luxury Retail. Please mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9773306142
- Target Clients are Niche High Profile individuals with a preference towards Organic Food. The products would be end products like Bread, Milk, vegetables etc
- Sales and Client Servicing for Organic Food Products.
- Maintaining Brand Awareness
- Will be required to offer Food service in case the client requests tasting.
- Inventory Management and MIS
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good pleasing Personality
- Fresher- 2years
- A passion for Sales
- Knowledge or experience in the F & B Service Industry preferred.
We are looking for a Programme Coordinator for our client which is into offering professional certifications which are recognized internationally. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9324460598
Preparation and Co-ordination for Training Seminars
Co-ordinating with Clients for Seminar and Trainer Logistical requirements.
Building up Relationship with Vendors.
Post Seminar collation of Feedback analysis.
MIS Reporting and Data Collation.
3-4 yrs of relevant experience
Good Management and Coordination Skills
Good planner with prior experience to event coordination
We are looking for a Corporate Sales Manager for the largest exhibition organizers in Asia. Our client are partners with The Economic Times and organize exhibitions across verticals like Architecture, Construction, Engineering, Lifestyle, Real Estate etc. Mail your applications along with your Photograph on email@example.com or call on 9833520897 for details.
As a Corporate Sales Manager you will be targeting CXO’s of corporate clients across the Architecture, Construction, Engineering, Retail, Lifestyle sector (Depending on the exhibition vertical you are assigned). Selling to them the concept of hosting various events like exhibitions, conferences, shows, product launches and corporate events, managing the relationship throughout their decision making process.
Candidates should have excellent communication skills with a pleasing personality.
He/She should be passionate for sales and should be target oriented willing to do 3-4 calls per day.
Should be flexible to travel.
When Colonel Sanders, 65 years old, he received his first social security check of US $99. He was broke. His only asset was a secret chicken recipe. He left his home in Kentucky and traveled to the many states in the US to sell this recipe. He offered his secret chicken recipe to many restaurants for free. All he wanted in return was a small percentage of the sales. However, he was shown the door by many restaurants.
” Get out of here. Who wants a recipe from a white Santa Claus?” the restaurant owners shouted, referring to the dress code Sanders adopted: a white shirt and white trousers.
Over 1,000 restaurants rejected his offer. How many of you would have quit after making one or two unsuccessful sales calls? On his 1,009th sales visit, one restaurant finally accepted his offer. Today, Kentucky Fried Chicken outlets and fatherly Colonel Sanders’ statures are found all over the world. He has changed the way the world ate chicken- finger-lickin’ good!