Monthly Archives: September 2012
We are looking for a Assistant Store Manager for an Organic Food Store @ Delhi. The Organization is a MNC dealing into Luxury Retail. Please mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 09324460598.
- Assistant Store Manager is responsible for assisting in maintaining day-to-day store operation.
- Maintain stock, supplies and inventories.
- Maintain accounts and cash control.
- Employ, train and motivate Team Members.
- Maintain high standards in customer service and facilities.
- Maintain high standards of visual merchandising and store presentation.
- Target Clients are Niche High Profile individuals with a preference towards Organic Food. The products would be end products like Bread, Milk, vegetables etc.
- Maintaining Brand Awareness.
- Minimum 2 years of store management experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good pleasing Personality
- A passion for Sales.
We are looking for Assistant Store Manager with a leading international Retail Brand for their outlet in Bangalore.Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9776603142.
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for end to end management of the store. Primarily Sales, customer service, maintaining cash controls, purchasing and maintaining the store and Merchandise.
- Client Servicing and Sales.
- Provided excellent customer service to new and existing customers
- Maintaining Stock, Supplies and Sales.
- Maintaining Accounts.
- Responsible for Visual Merchandising.
- Maintaining the ambiance of the store.
- Spaces Management ,Arranging for promotion to boost the sale.
- Handling the team management & boost them for sale.
- Branding building activities. monitoring complete study of their products, prices, customers and opportunities. Regular stock takes and audits details maintaining.
- Planning new implementations and ideas to increase footfall of the store.
- Controlling the store inventory and ensuring the maintenance of the standards of goods.
- Studying market reports and competitor strategies.
- Min Graduate with 1-2 years experience in Retail.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team Handling.
- High on Energy.
- Enterprising and Responsible
- Knowledge of MIS.
- Should have experience in Team Appraisal.
- Good Computer Basics, well versed with internet
We are looking for a Quality Manager for the Largest Shipping Company in the world. Mail the applications on email@example.com or Call on 9324460598.
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization in terms of Business processes.
- Manage all company-wide, quality policies, procedures, processes, programs, and practices, to assure the company of continuous conformance with appropriate standards and regulations in compliance with Company supporting tools.
- Build a Key users team in India
- Effectively interact with HOD’s, Key users and End users teams to maintain standard procedures.
- Application training to Key users & End users (All Company Group corporate application) PAN India.
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated.
- Bringing together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures.
- Educating reluctant staff to change their way of working to incorporate quality methods.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s quality to highest Company standards.
- Update all concerns about the new application releases. (New business / technical implementation on Company group Corporate Applications)
- Setting up compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for users to apply.
- Report to top management on the performance of the Quality analysis and any need for improvement.
- Minimum Graduation (Any)
- 5-6 Experience in shipping Domain
- Application Oriented
- Preference- If the candidate has already worked in QMS (Quality Management Systems).
We are looking a Area General Manager with the Largest Shipping Company in the world. Mail your applications firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9324460598.
- Reporting to the Managing Director and to Commercial Director on a particular zone.
- You will act as an Area General Manager
- You work hand in hand with the Mumbai Head Office General Managers in order to enforce company policy and culture in your appointed zone.
- While your focus will be essentially commercial; you will be accountable for your zone organization in terms of HR and Administration.
- You will be in daily contact with Trade Managers at Mumbai office as well as with organization Head Office Line Management teams in Marseille, ensuring accurate flow of information for timely actions to maintain market shares and also for volume increase as per budget.
- You monitor the branches activities for a particular zone
- Development of Area on total Commercial aspect / Business development for the Company
- Trade/Market identification (target: 80% by year end 2012)
- Image/Culture of the organization.
- Market assessment, Competition assessment
- Branch performance as per Budget
- Area performance as per Budget
- Company Costs Cutting Global Policy.
Key Performance Standard
- Monitors headcount and justifies the same in terms of performance. ( TEU/FTE).
- Monitors market identification / New Potential Areas / New potential clients
- Follows up on Customer profiles to be updated by the branches (volume target etc. for each account manager – As per the vessel allocation for the Zone)
- Monitors KPI’s and sales visit plan for Sales staff
- Monitors proper updation and management of vessel profile tool
- Monitors proper updation and management of Quotation tool
- Monitors weekly Sales call plan, daily sales reports (Mail/CRM) from each sales staff
- Monitors the vessel profile and budgets set for the branches /sales team in an area in terms of volume / revenue.
- Monitors the monthly branch performance dashboard set by the management.
- Issues weekly Area Manager Reports to Mumbai Management incorporating the productivity and all other variances Vs previous week.
- Closely follows up for balancing of equipments of each branch by sending equipment forecast.
- Assesses market and develops area by identifying the new market – Import/Export balancing.
- Maintains statistics and analysis so as to supply various timely reports as required by management.
- Monitors timely reporting from all branches /sales manager.
- Organizes commercial visits to the branch offices within the travel budget fixed by the management.
- Deploy and monitor the smooth Company’s HR and Administration standard policies deployment.
- Follow up the logistic and inter-modal activities and report any issues and variances to the Logistics and Inter-modal General Manager in Mumbai.
REQUIREMENTS AND SPECIFIC SKILLS:
Excellent written and verbal communication
Good administrative skills
Good reporting Skills
Well verse with MS office tools
We are looking for a Mobile Game Developer for our client which is one of the oldest and experienced gaming companies in India. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 09324460598 for more details.
- Involved in development of high quality games for the iOS and other upcoming mobile platforms.
- Development on Unity game engine.
- Focus on reusable and organized code.
- Deliver complete work outputs as per the design doc, quality standards and specs within time & schedule.
- Should develop a complete game independently and also be a good team member
- Experience in game development is a must.
- Should have worked on at least 2 released iOS or Smart phone games.
- Experience with object oriented programming Strong knowledge of C, C++, C#, OpenGL and 3D Maths.
- Experience with iOS Platform & SDK , Objective C, Xcode and development on Mac OS
- Good analytical and aptitude skills, with good fundamentals of Mathematics and Physics
- Solid understanding of 2D/3D graphics used in games
- Knowledge about Game development techniques and development life cycle.
- Knowledge and application of analysis and design techniques
- Knowledge and application / dissemination of new technologies and techniques
- Experience with Unity Platform is a plus.
- Exposure to other Mobile platforms like Android is a plus.
- Ideal candidate should have at least 2+ years of game programming experience and for junior it would be 1+ years of experience
- Educational qualification : BE/MCA/B.Tech or higher.
Company- ABEC India
JOB LOCATION- MUMBAI, BANGALORE & DELHI
Corporate Sales Manager / Conference & Events.
We are looking for a Corporate Sales Manager for the largest exhibition organizers in Asia. Our client are partners with The Economic Times and organize exhibitions across verticals like Architecture, Construction, Engineering, Lifestyle, Real Estate and many more.
As a Corporate Sales manager you will be targeting corporate clients across industry sectors like Education, Engineering, Architecture, Construction,Jewellery, Property, Petroleum, Designer-ware etc. Selling to them the concept of hosting various events like exhibitions, conferences, shows, product launches and corporate events, managing the relationship throughout their decision making process. To be considered for this position you will need to have an interest in making corporate presentations and of course a sales oriented aptitude.
Corporate concept or space selling experience would be an added advantage. Good knowledge and experience of the events industry would be preferable.
Established since 1993, professionally organizing international exhibitions and conferences in the Asian region.
- Smart, Confident and result oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Personality
- Would be required to do space selling & client servicing
- Should be able to work under pressure of deadlines and monthly targets
- Preferred experience in corporate selling, ad sales, event sales, sponsorship, concept selling.
- Basic computer literacy is a must
- Should be able to work under pressure of deadlines and monthly targets
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Passion and Caliber to interact with heads of Companies.
Send in your applications with a recent photograph (Essential), current Employment details on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9833520897/022-65931551/52