Monthly Archives: November 2012
We are looking for Admin Assistant with a Multinational Sportswear Brand for their Head Office in Bangalore. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 7738726142.
- To manage all administrative and logistic activities.
- Participate in the finalization of administrative policies and procedures and design of systems and processes.
- To monitor housekeeping facilities. Assure that Housekeeping staff follows established safety regulations in the use of equipment & supplies at all times. Ensure activities in compliance of legislation and regulatory requirements in the department.
- Overseas travel, hotel and guest house arrangements
- Contribute to the finalization of the administration budget based on the overall business plan
- Identify vendors and monitor the provision of routine services such as canteen, stationery and office supplies
- To answer calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to the SLA
- File data and perform other day to day tasks as assigned by other departments as needed and ensure response within the specified SLA
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisor.
- Perform front office duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Inventory Management (all stationeries, office letter heads & envelop, employee visiting cards, brochures, housekeeping materials).
- To ensure that the coordination of Staff Medical insurance.
- Coordination of Catering.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ideal candidate should have 1+ years of experience as a Admin Executive.
- Must be street smart and quick to think on his/her feet.
- Graduation is a MUST.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Hardworking, innovative and good networking skills.
- Should be proficient with MS office.
- Should be able to communicate in English, Hindi and Kannada.
So today… its yet again 26-11… just wondering whether this should be remembered ONLY as a day to pay homage to the martyrs OR ponder over the fact that all we could do about a planned attack is hang a pawn after 4 years of hospitality and billions of rupees spent…. ironically the pawn was never expected to stay alive post the attack….
We are looking for a Corporate Sales Manager for our client ABEC, URL: http://www.abec.asia which is the largest exhibition organizer in Asia. mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9773323237
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Should have at least 1-2 yrs of experience with a track record of developing Comprehensive marketing and business development strategies specifically in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Should have the ability to clinch large deals and chase a revenue target
- Experience in identifying and exploring New Geographies and verticals.
- Experience in developing New Channels.
- Experience in Client Management and Client Relationship.
- Managing business development activities entailing mapping of new market segments.
- Management of new opportunities, including routine contact i.e. discern service concerns, forecast future activity, expand service offering, and explore new opportunities within existing clients/new clients.
- Manage Revenue Target for Domestic market
- Responsible for the development and delivery of short and long term strategic business goals.
Strategy development , Planning and Reporting
- Prepare overall marketing strategy together with partners, practice group leaders and senior business management
- Analyses market trends, recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Prepare and manage the overall marketing and business development budget Relationship Management
- Identify, analyses, pursue and report on business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Develop and enhance business relationships fostering existing and new business and heighten awareness of the Group Management and Leadership
- Build and maintain a high performance culture through effective performance management, communication and coaching of staff
- Manage multiple projects, prioritize work and balance strategic and tactical issues
PS- This is to be taken on the lighter side. Say no to DRUGS
A little rabbit happily running through the forest stumbles upon a giraffe rolling a marijuana cigarette. The rabbit looks at her and says, “Giraffe my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health. Come with me running through the forest, you’ll see, you’ll feel so much better!” The giraffe looks at him, looks at the joint, tosses it and goes off running with the rabbit.
Then they come across an elephant doing opium, so the rabbit again says, “Elephant my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health. Come running with us through the pretty forest, you’ll see, you’ll feel so good!” The elephant looks at them, looks at his razor, mirror and all, and then tosses them and starts running with the rabbit and giraffe.
The three animals then come across a lion about to take a heroin shot… The rabbit says “Lion my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health! Come running with us through the sunny forest, you will feel so good!” The lion looks at him, puts down his needle, and starts to beat the hell out of the little rabbit.
As the giraffe and elephant watch in horror, they look at him and ask, “Lion, why did you do this? He was merely trying to help us all!”
The lion answers….. …..
“That little devil makes me run around the forest like an idiot for hours every time he’s high on cocaine!”
There was a hunter who came into the possession of a special bird dog. The dog was the only one of its kind, because it can walk on water. One day he invited a friend to go hunting with him so that he could show off his prized possession. After some time, they shot a few ducks, which fell into the river. The man ordered his dog to run and fetch the birds. The dog ran on water to fetch the birds. The man was expecting a compliment about the amazing dog, but did not receive it. Being curious, he asked his friend if the friend had noticed anything unusual about the dog. The friend replied, “Yes, I did see something unusual about your dog. Your dog can’t swim!”
More than 90% of the people that we face everyday are negative. They choose to look at the hole in the middle rather than the doughnut. Do not expect compliments or encouragement from them. These are the people who cannot pull you out of your present situation. They can only push you down. So be aware of them, spend less time with them, and do not let them steal your dreams away from you.