Daily Archives: November 8, 2012
There was a hunter who came into the possession of a special bird dog. The dog was the only one of its kind, because it can walk on water. One day he invited a friend to go hunting with him so that he could show off his prized possession. After some time, they shot a few ducks, which fell into the river. The man ordered his dog to run and fetch the birds. The dog ran on water to fetch the birds. The man was expecting a compliment about the amazing dog, but did not receive it. Being curious, he asked his friend if the friend had noticed anything unusual about the dog. The friend replied, “Yes, I did see something unusual about your dog. Your dog can’t swim!”
More than 90% of the people that we face everyday are negative. They choose to look at the hole in the middle rather than the doughnut. Do not expect compliments or encouragement from them. These are the people who cannot pull you out of your present situation. They can only push you down. So be aware of them, spend less time with them, and do not let them steal your dreams away from you.
We are looking for an Account Executive for a Leading Pool Construction Company based in Noida. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 09594285745
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts starting from Journal Entries to Finalization of Books.
- Working on Tally/Busy or any other ERP
- Computing and E-Filing of Service Tax, VAT, TDS and other relevant statutory returns
- Communicate with vendors and buyers of the Company for “C” forms, “F” Forms and other documents.
- Knowledge of Internet Banking such as NEFT, RTGS and transfers etc.
- Knowledge of Tally, Service Tax.
- Min 4years of Experience.
- Qualification MBA (Finance)/ B.Com/ M.Com/ C.A/ ICWA Inter.
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel
- Good Communication skills, Good Leadership skills.