Daily Archives: November 16, 2012
We are looking for a Corporate Sales Manager for our client ABEC, URL: http://www.abec.asia which is the largest exhibition organizer in Asia. mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9773323237
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Should have at least 1-2 yrs of experience with a track record of developing Comprehensive marketing and business development strategies specifically in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Should have the ability to clinch large deals and chase a revenue target
- Experience in identifying and exploring New Geographies and verticals.
- Experience in developing New Channels.
- Experience in Client Management and Client Relationship.
- Managing business development activities entailing mapping of new market segments.
- Management of new opportunities, including routine contact i.e. discern service concerns, forecast future activity, expand service offering, and explore new opportunities within existing clients/new clients.
- Manage Revenue Target for Domestic market
- Responsible for the development and delivery of short and long term strategic business goals.
Strategy development , Planning and Reporting
- Prepare overall marketing strategy together with partners, practice group leaders and senior business management
- Analyses market trends, recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Prepare and manage the overall marketing and business development budget Relationship Management
- Identify, analyses, pursue and report on business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Develop and enhance business relationships fostering existing and new business and heighten awareness of the Group Management and Leadership
- Build and maintain a high performance culture through effective performance management, communication and coaching of staff
- Manage multiple projects, prioritize work and balance strategic and tactical issues
PS- This is to be taken on the lighter side. Say no to DRUGS
A little rabbit happily running through the forest stumbles upon a giraffe rolling a marijuana cigarette. The rabbit looks at her and says, “Giraffe my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health. Come with me running through the forest, you’ll see, you’ll feel so much better!” The giraffe looks at him, looks at the joint, tosses it and goes off running with the rabbit.
Then they come across an elephant doing opium, so the rabbit again says, “Elephant my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health. Come running with us through the pretty forest, you’ll see, you’ll feel so good!” The elephant looks at them, looks at his razor, mirror and all, and then tosses them and starts running with the rabbit and giraffe.
The three animals then come across a lion about to take a heroin shot… The rabbit says “Lion my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health! Come running with us through the sunny forest, you will feel so good!” The lion looks at him, puts down his needle, and starts to beat the hell out of the little rabbit.
As the giraffe and elephant watch in horror, they look at him and ask, “Lion, why did you do this? He was merely trying to help us all!”
The lion answers….. …..
“That little devil makes me run around the forest like an idiot for hours every time he’s high on cocaine!”