Daily Archives: November 27, 2012
We are looking for Admin Assistant with a Multinational Sportswear Brand for their Head Office in Bangalore. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 7738726142.
- To manage all administrative and logistic activities.
- Participate in the finalization of administrative policies and procedures and design of systems and processes.
- To monitor housekeeping facilities. Assure that Housekeeping staff follows established safety regulations in the use of equipment & supplies at all times. Ensure activities in compliance of legislation and regulatory requirements in the department.
- Overseas travel, hotel and guest house arrangements
- Contribute to the finalization of the administration budget based on the overall business plan
- Identify vendors and monitor the provision of routine services such as canteen, stationery and office supplies
- To answer calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to the SLA
- File data and perform other day to day tasks as assigned by other departments as needed and ensure response within the specified SLA
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisor.
- Perform front office duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Inventory Management (all stationeries, office letter heads & envelop, employee visiting cards, brochures, housekeeping materials).
- To ensure that the coordination of Staff Medical insurance.
- Coordination of Catering.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ideal candidate should have 1+ years of experience as a Admin Executive.
- Must be street smart and quick to think on his/her feet.
- Graduation is a MUST.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Hardworking, innovative and good networking skills.
- Should be proficient with MS office.
- Should be able to communicate in English, Hindi and Kannada.