Monthly Archives: February 2013
We are looking for Area Retail Manager with a leading international Retail Brand for their office in Mumbai. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 07738726142.
- To develop a staff structure at our retail stores that help us maximize sales and quality standards
- To identify high performers from our staff pool and develop a growth path for them.
- To ensure consistency in PUMA retail standards, especially in visual merchandising, merchandise management, service excellence , marketing & operations
- To manage store specific P&L’s ensuring store profitability for owned and operated stores
- To manage the budgets at a region level including sales goals, KPI’s and expense control
- To contribute to timely opening of new stores by site supervision, local co-ordination and local assistance to retail project team
- To closely work with all concerned stakeholders in order to open the new puma stores as per retail guidelines
- Develop store employees by mentoring and coaching them
- Retaining top talent and controlling attrition at the stores
- Manage Employee Engagement at the stores
- Strategic, consultative and relationship selling skills are required
- Outstanding customer service skills required
- Sales experience and/or a proven track record in an outbound sales environment required
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills are required
- Ability to work well with other departments within the company required
- MBA Graduates with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
We are looking for a Sales Associate for a Multinational Luxury Brand- Mont Blanc (Chandigarh). The Organization is a MNC dealing into Luxury Retail. Please mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9324460598.
- Target Clients are Niche High Profile individuals with a preference towards these products. The products would be high end products like Writing Products, Watches, Leather, Jewellery, Eyewear, Fragrance, Limited Edition Products.
- Sales and Client Servicing.
- Maintaining Brand Awareness
- Will be required sales service in case the client requests.
- Inventory Management and MIS
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good pleasing Personality
- A passion for Sales
- Min 2 years experience into Sales
- Experience in Luxury/Boutique Sales would be an added advantage.
We are looking for Retail Manager with a leading Designer Brand for their Boutiques in Mumbai. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 07738726142.
- Contribute to timely opening of new stores in the region by site supervision, local co-ordination and local assistance to retail project team
- Setting up of new boutiques and taking care of the entire operations of the boutique
- Helping in maximizing sales and quality standards
- Taking care of Visual Merchandising, Merchandise management, service excellence , marketing & operations.
- Planning and organisational skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Any Graduate/MBA with 3-5 yrs of relevant experience
- Flexible to travel
Biographer David Robinson describes Charlie Chaplin’s eventual trajectory as “the most dramatic of all the rags to riches stories ever told. Charlie Chaplin’s childhood was defined by poverty and hardship. his father was absent, and his mother was committed to a mental asylum. He rose to be considered as one of the most important figures of the film industry.
We are looking for a Corporate Sales Manager/Head for the largest exhibition organizers in Asia, ABEC Ltd. Our clients are partners with The Economic Times and organize exhibitions across verticals like Architecture, Construction, Engineering, Lifestyle, Real Estate etc. ABEC are soon Going to explore in International Arena.
mail us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02265931552
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales Manager
Location: Andheri West
- Targeting CEO’s & Director’s of corporates & selling them the concept of the Exhibitions
- Managing the relationship throughout their decision making process.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills with a pleasing personality along with the confidence to discuss deals with heads of Companies .
The Nike “Swoosh'” sign was created in 1971 by Carolyn Davidson, while she was a graphic design student at Portland State University. The logo was designed as a freelancing assignment offered by Phil Knight, CEO Blue Ribbon Sports (Now NIKE)
For seven years after its founding in 1964, BRS imported Onitsuka Tiger brand running shoes. In 1971, BRS decided to launch its own brand, which would first appear on a soccer cleat called the Nike, manufactured in Mexico. Knight approached Davidson for design ideas for this new brand, and she agreed to provide them.
Over the ensuing weeks she created over half a dozen marks and gathered them together to present to Knight. They ultimately selected the mark now known globally as the Swoosh.
“I don’t love it,” Knight told her, “but I think it will grow on me.” Davidson submitted a bill for US$35 for her work.
In September 1983, Knight gave Davidson a golden Swoosh ring with an embedded diamond, and an envelope filled with an undisclosed amount of Nike stock to express his gratitude.
There is a TIME for everything in life. Sometimes its best to give your best and be patient.
Talk about thinking out of the box….. Here’s going a step further….Sky Restaurant in Belgium. How about dining at 150 ft in the air….
The restaurant serves 22 people and is specially designed with tables and chairs which are lifted by a crane. Amazingly at a price of £10,000 this restaurant can be driven to any desired location one wishes to eat at. The only advice while eating here is Buckle up and hold on to your fork and spoons.