Monthly Archives: June 2013
An atheist was taking a walk through the woods.”What majestic trees…what powerful rivers…what beautiful animals,” he was saying to himself. As he continued walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes. Turning to look, he saw a ‘7-foot grizzly’ charging towards him. He began to run as fast as he could, up the path…
Looking over his shoulder, he realised that the bear was closing in on him.
His heart started pumping frantically and he tried to run even faster.
Somehow, he tripped and fell on the ground!
He rolled over to pick himself up…but, the bear was already raising its paw to take a swipe at him. At that instant…the atheist cried out:- “Oh my God!!!” Suddenly…Time stopped. The bear froze. The forest was silent.
Then…a bright light shone upon the man and a voice came out of the sky saying, “You have denied my existence for all of these years, teach others that I don’t exist and even credit creation to a cosmic accident. Do you really expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer from now on?”
The atheist(looking directly into the light) replied, “It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps, could you please make the bear a Christian instead?”
“Very well,” said the voice.
Then, the light went out and the sounds of the forest resumed…
The bear lowered its paw, bowed its head and spoke, “Lord, bless this food which I am about to receive and for which I am truly thankful… Amen!”
We are looking for an Account Servicing Manager for a leading PR Agency with operations across India. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9029013472
- An Account Manager is accountable for daily client servicing and serves as a primary point of contact for the client . The account manager engages with the client and will ensure constant interaction and exchange of ideas as well as constantly appraisal of progress in plan.
- Being the main point of contact for the client, playing the role of strategic council and planning and overall implementation of PR plans.
- Understanding the client’s needs and ensuring day-to-day execution related communication with the client.
- Ensuring 100% implementation and satisfaction of client activities and managing projects and assignments independently from start to finish.
- Developing and managing strategic media relationships as a two-way communication enabler and building a long-term relationship with media.
- Managing a team and ensuring deliverable’s are being met as per the client’s requirements. Work to optimize resource utilization and develop resources by training and mentoring.
- Participation and support to seniors in developing and acquiring new business for the organization.
- 6 to 10 years of experience in Public Relations for Healthcare Industry.
- Excellent Skills in Communication & Client Servicing and People Management.
- Self starters with the zeal to learn and grow.
- Excellent writing skills, should be able to showcase prior written communication experience.
What nine letter word in the English language is still a word when each of the nine letters is removed one by one?
Take a few hours or days to try and come up with a nine letter word that fits the bill…
Nine letter word…..
We are looking for Merchandiser (Footwear) with a leading international Retail Brand for their factories in Delhi. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07738726142.
- Ensure on time deliveries to WH
- Delivery and order management in data base system and to sales on regular interval
- Tracking and follow up from Order to delivery to ensure timely product launches in stores.
- Accuracy of data and updated records.
- Prepare presentation and on time reports.
- Capable of making production plan TNA and follow up
- Strong in follow up with vendors.
- Informing sales delivery update.
- Must be good in MS Excel/ Power Point PPT/ Soft skill should be good
- Needs to travel to factories in an around Delhi
- Strong in documentation and communication skills.
- Preferable worked in Footwear .
- Worked or handled order management or SAP
- Must be a team player
- Require Male Candidate with 3-4 years of relevant experience.
The young man was climbing the hill, slowly a step at a time. His bowed head seemed to indicate that something was bothering him. Perhaps he was lonely, or discouraged. He was coming to seek guidance from the wise man that lived on the hill on the outskirts of town.
Entering the counselor’s house, the young man found him reading, deep in thought.
“Excuse me, sir,” he said hesitantly. The old man lifted his eyes. Timidly, with a courteous bow and a voice of desperation, the young man said, “I have come seeing your help … sir.” After a short pause, he continued, “I have dreams that I believe I can achieve, but no one thinks I have the ability to reach them. People see little value in me.”
The old man continued his reading. After a while, he said, “Before I can give you any counsel, I need your help. Are you willing?”Somewhat disappointed for having his own needs ignored, the young man nevertheless responded, “I will try, sir.”
The wise man stood up. Stretching himself a bit, he said, “I may need to pay a large debt in the future, for which I will need money. Here is my gold ring.. Take it to the market and find out how much I can get for it, but don’t settle for anything less than five gold coins. There is my horse. Go!”
The young man held onto the ring tightly and upon reaching the market place, went from stall to stall, offering it in exchange for cash. The fruit seller ignored him. The clothes merchant told him that he was not interested. The farmer selling chickens continued to bargain with a customer and waved him away.
Finally, the young man reached the pig seller’s stall. After examining the ring for a while in his dirty hand, he said with a covetous smirk, “Tell the owner that I man be willing to give him five bronze coins for this.”
“I fulfilled your assignment, sir,” said the young man upon his return. “No one in the market is willing to give five gold coins for your beautiful ring.”
“That’s fine,” responded the wise man. Now we know how little the market people value this ring. Go to the jeweler in town and show it to him.”
When the jeweler saw the gold ring, he quickly stood up and used a silk handkerchief to hold it carefully. Bring it under a lamp, he examined it in detail with a magnifying glass. “A masterpiece,” he said softly. “If the owner if the ring is in hurry, I will buy it for 10 gold coins myself. But if he gives me time to bring out all its beauty, I shall find a wealthy customer willing to pay at least 20 gold coins for it.”
The wise man listened attentively to the report the happy young man brought back and then told him…
“Don’t let the ignorant tell you the value of something they know nothing about. Listen only to the appraisal of the skilled specialist, the one who can recognize the true value of a master artist’s work.”
And with a smile, the wise man placed the golden ring back on his finger and waved the young man good-bye
We are looking for a PHP Developer for our client which is a leading Digital Ad Agency based at Malad. Mail your applications on email@example.com or call on 7738726142.
- A stickler about cross browser development and testing; and already know the advantages and disadvantages of Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome. (Mandatory)
- AJAX development
- Familiarity with HTML5 technologies
- Demonstrated use of PHP / JS within a moderately complex application
- Familiarity with Node.js, Backbone.js, and/or other JS libraries for building out a truly robust website
- Good appreciation of software development best practice
- Ability to create a kick-ass user interface that is simple to use
- You thrive in a fast paced work environment and get a rush from releasing a new build.
- Ability to work with little direction and vague requirements
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail. Very organized.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate creative and process skills as they relate to interface design
- Passionate and obsessive about quality and correctness.
- A strong portfolio of past work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
There was a hunter who came into the possession of a special bird dog. The dog was the only one of its kind, because it can walk on water. One day he invited a friend to go hunting with him so that he could show off his prized possession. After some time, they shot a few ducks, which fell into the river. The man ordered his dog to run and fetch the birds. The dog ran on water to fetch the birds. The man was expecting a compliment about the amazing dog, but did not receive it. Being curious, he asked his friend if the friend had noticed anything unusual about the dog. The friend replied, “Yes, I did see something unusual about your dog. Your dog can’t swim!”
More than 90% of the people that we face everyday are negative. They choose to look at the hole in the middle rather than the doughnut. Do not expect compliments or encouragement from them. These are the people who cannot pull you out of your present situation. They can only push you down. So be aware of them, spend less time with them, and do not let them steal your dreams away from you.
We are looking for an Flash Programmer for our client which is a Communications Media and Training company providing Web Based Training, Information Learning Technology, E learning. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 902901347
In depth knowledge of Software development & design process. Experience in Flash Builder [4.6 preferred] Action script 3.0, Adobe air runtime is required. Knowledge of XML & Java Script is must
To develop, create, integrate Flash based WBT, ILT projects, microsites, advertising campaigns and other in-house applications and learning materials that utilise Actionscript and Flash/Flex at their core.
Skills Required :
- Strong software developing expertise including designing/modeling
- Media and Video streaming using streaming servers is a plus
- Ability to work as an individual contributor end-to-end
- Good Experience in Flash & Action Scripts (AS2,AS3)
- Good Experience in Java/Java Scripts(Object Oriented),
- Application using Flex 3 or 4/4.5 with any backend technology like Java, .net & PHP will be beneficial.
- Adobe Certification is an added advantage but not mandatory
- Can lead a team to a successful delivery
- Good Communications
Graduate with Diploma/ Certification/ Degree in Multimedia, Expert with Flash Scripting (AS2 & AS3), Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) based style, Exposure to interface flash with XML, exp. in game logic development, Strong communication.