Account Servicing Manager- Leading PR Agency
We are looking for an Account Servicing Manager for a leading PR Agency with operations across India. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9029013472
- An Account Manager is accountable for daily client servicing and serves as a primary point of contact for the client . The account manager engages with the client and will ensure constant interaction and exchange of ideas as well as constantly appraisal of progress in plan.
- Being the main point of contact for the client, playing the role of strategic council and planning and overall implementation of PR plans.
- Understanding the client’s needs and ensuring day-to-day execution related communication with the client.
- Ensuring 100% implementation and satisfaction of client activities and managing projects and assignments independently from start to finish.
- Developing and managing strategic media relationships as a two-way communication enabler and building a long-term relationship with media.
- Managing a team and ensuring deliverable’s are being met as per the client’s requirements. Work to optimize resource utilization and develop resources by training and mentoring.
- Participation and support to seniors in developing and acquiring new business for the organization.
- 6 to 10 years of experience in Public Relations for Healthcare Industry.
- Excellent Skills in Communication & Client Servicing and People Management.
- Self starters with the zeal to learn and grow.
- Excellent writing skills, should be able to showcase prior written communication experience.
Posted on June 25, 2013, in Jobs @ NetSysCon and tagged Account management, client servicing, client servicing jobs, Communication, job's in public relations, Public relations and healthcare. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.