Monthly Archives: September 2013
We are looking for an Account Director for a leading PR Agency with operations across India. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9324460598.
- As an Account Director candidate will be accountable for overall strategy and engagement with the client and ensuring that the overall account is being managed well by the team.
- Playing the role of strategic council and planning and overall implementation of PR plans.
- Understanding the client’s vision and need ,and being able to align to that and offer strategy and advice. Ability to handle crisis for clients.
- Ensuring 100% implementation and satisfaction of client activities and managing projects and assignments independently from start to finish.
- Expert knowledge on the media, industry, Pr Practices, trends and ability to advise the client and guide the team on the same.
- Managing a team and ensuring people are groomed right. Training, mentoring and coaching team members is key to this role.
- Driving Business Development for the vertical and working closely with the leadership on key initiatives.
- Being part of industry forums, networking and other relevant platforms for the vertical/organization.
- 9+ to 14 years of experience in Public Relations/Communications Role.
- Should have experience in the areas of client servicing , strategy and team management.
- Hands on experience in PR planning , strategy and execution. Knowledge of the Technology Sector.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Self starters with the zeal to learn and grow.
We are looking for Store Manager with a leading international Retail Brand for their outlets in Ahmadabad .Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 7738726142.
The Store Manager is responsible for end to end management of the store. Primarily Sales, customer service, maintaining cash controls, purchasing and maintaining the store and Merchandise.
- Client Servicing and Sales.
- Provided excellent customer service to new and existing customers
- Maintaining Stock, Supplies and Sales.
- Maintaining Accounts.
- Responsible for Visual Merchandising.
- Maintaining the ambiance of the store.
- Spaces Management ,Arranging for promotion to boost the sale.
- Handling the team management & boost them for sale.
- Branding building activities. monitoring complete study of their products, prices, customers and opportunities. Regular stock takes and audits details maintaining.
- Planning new implementations and ideas to increase footfall of the store.
- Controlling the store inventory and ensuring the maintenance of the standards of goods.
- Studying market reports and competitor strategies.
- Min Graduate with 2+ years experience in Retail.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team Handling.
- High on Energy.
- Enterprising and Responsible
- Knowledge of MIS.
- Should have experience in Team Appraisal.
- Good Computer Basics, well versed with internet.
We are looking for Buyer-Apparel with a leading Multinational Retail Brand for Ahmadabad.Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07738726142.
- Budgeting and planning for the category keeping in mind the targeted category contribution, sales and margin in wholesale
- Range selection and buying as per the brand strategy as well as customer’s specific needs
- Sell In to trade with close coordination with sales involving thorough understanding of channel wise/customer wise sales targets
and specific needs
- Placing orders to WC/ Local Sourcing (Retail & Wholesale) and getting on time deliveries.
- Controlling inventory levels through regular sales/sell thru analysis and discounting of old stocks based on targeted margins
- Additional business opportunities through institutional, key account exclusive packages, value and other similar channels and
making SMU ranges for these.
- Market study to keep in touch with market trends, competition pricing and new innovations.
- Coordination with International teams and sending reports to Global Wholesale as per the standard process.
- Single Point of contact with Local Sourcing team for all (Retail & Wholesale) apparel sourcing
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience
- Past experience in merchandising role as a buyer
- Strong product knowledge ( apparel ), number orientation,excel skills, industry knowledge
- Post Graduate in apparel merchandising from NIFT, MBA froma reputed institute