Production Coordinator-Development & Commercialization-Leading MNC Sportswear brand
We are looking for Production Coordinator-Development & Commercialization with a leading international Retail Brand in Gurgaon. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07738726142.
- Ensure product meets Puma International quality and safety parameters.
- Implement and ensure proper compliance to Puma Quality system
- Implement testing standards and ensure the same are followed thru in all production.
- Commercialize the selected designs and making them ready for trouble free production
- Developing and approval of final mean size samples with bulk quality material
- Development and approval of size set samples in all sizes
- Ensuring proper wearer trials of all styles once fitting is approved.
- Ensuring the materials used and final product meets all required Quality standards
- Implementation of Physical and chemical testing parameters in all materials and final products
- Development of tooling including lasts and moulds for final production.
- Ensuring proper SOP’s for all production processes are implemented at time of production
- Conducting preproduction trials with the vendor to ensure that the product is trouble free and practically designed for bulk production keeping in mind Puma requirements.
- Ensure range development as per seasonality and keeping the scheduled timelines in focus
- Guide factories on production best practices and ensure product made correct the first time thru implementation of trial runs and proactive online improvements
- Work closely with design and commercialization team to ensure proper and production friendly development of product range
- Update Vendors international norms and provide technical support where necessary
- Ensure all Puma India vendors meet Social audit and SAFE audit requirements.
- Ensure production schedules followed by vendor as per the planned schedules and regular updates to merchandising on the same.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in footwear technology/production from FDDI
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a sports footwear production facility
- Strong observation skills, product knowledge ( footwear ), negotiation skills, production process