HR Manager with a Premium Home Furnishing Brand
We are looking for HR Manager with a Premium Home Furnishing Brand in Mumbai. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 07738726142.
Job Description/Desired Profile:
- Performance Management-Implementation of a robust performance and development management system and promotes a culture of feedback and development.Identifies focus areas for training after reviewing year end appraisals and discussions with function heads. Ensures administration of training modules and also coordinates with external agencies for administering the same.
- Employee Engagement-Ensuring the highest levels of employee engagement by planning and executing Employee Engagement activities & event.
- MIS reports-Prepare, Maintain and updating HR-MIS reporting Identify discrepancies in data reported, research and resolve within tight time frames
- Compensation & Benefits- Ensures resolution of ad-hoc issues and requests related to compensation. Oversee Payroll Administration & Statutory Compliances like PF, ESI, Payment of Bonus, Gratuity etc.
- Systems Improvement-Provide strategic support to the company in terms of the organizational design and structural aspects Define the Human Capital practices and organizational processes for the company, identify current gaps and take action to bridge them. Build the company’s culture towards the desired state, and ensure all practices, processes, communications and actions are in line with the culture and values.
- Employee relations- Grievance handling of the employees to maintain a healthy work environment.
- Training & Development- Support training plans targeted to develop productive staff in the most cost effective way, recognizing short term and long term needs of the company including business change and expansion initiatives.
- Recruitment – Would support in sourcing and evaluating the candidates.
Education: Any Graduate – Any Specialization PG – MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations .
Required Skills :
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant experience.
- High attention to detail. Self motivated. Ability to appreciate the bigger perspective. Clear understanding of Compensation structure. Good analytical, managerial, interpersonal and communication skills. Well versed with MS Office. Candidate should have independently handled the functions and managed a team of executives.
Posted on December 17, 2013, in Jobs @ NetSysCon and tagged "HR Manager" Recruitment Grievance Training "MIs reports" payroll. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.