Monthly Archives: January 2014
We are looking for Merchandiser for Golden Hawk Retail Pvt. Ltd. (A Master Franchise of Puma) in Gujarat. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 07738726142.
- Buying of Merchandise for stores.
- Analyzing data for stock turnover.
- Stock Re-plan.
- Inter store transfers.
- Top 20 and bottom 20 analysis.
- Handle development according to tight timeline independently and keep track with development status
- Develop samples from prototype to sealing according to specification and follow up costing
- Manage cost negotiation with garment supplier to meet cost guidelines
- Inspect samples and make sure they are correct before delivery
- Samples, artworks, material, strike offs and lab-dips follow up
- Assist the team to co-ordinate all R&D activities
- Maintain close coordination with Quality & production team to maintain timelines to ensure overall on time deliveries are met.
- Ensure shorter lead-times orders are executed as per required timelines
- 3-5 yrs of relevant experience.
Sometimes fate is like a small sandstorm that keeps changing directions. You change direction but the sandstorm chases you. You turn again, but the storm adjusts. Over and over you play this out, like some ominous dance with death just before dawn. Why? Because this storm isn’t something that blew in from far away, something that has nothing to do with you. This storm is you. Something inside of you. So all you can do is give in to it, step right inside the storm, closing your eyes and plugging up your ears so the sand doesn’t get in, and walk through it, step by step. There’s no sun there, no moon, no direction, no sense of time. Just fine white sand swirling up into the sky like pulverized bones. That’s the kind of sandstorm you need to imagine.
An you really will have to make it through that violent, metaphysical, symbolic storm. No matter how metaphysical or symbolic it might be, make no mistake about it: it will cut through flesh like a thousand razor blades. People will bleed there, and you will bleed too. Hot, red blood. You’ll catch that blood in your hands, your own blood and the blood of others.
And once the storm is over you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, in fact, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.
― Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore
We are looking for HR Head with a Premium Home Furnishing Brand in Mumbai. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07738726142.
Role based Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizes HR strategy in alignment with business strategy.
- Finalizes the HR budget for the year by estimating the cost of resources and investment requirements
- Plans the staffing strategy, leads manpower planning and ensures recruitment of required personnel for the organization
- Identifies focus areas for training after reviewing year end appraisals and discussions with function heads. Ensures administration of training modules and also coordinates with external agencies for administering the same.
- Manages all aspects of reward and recognition necessary to reinforce and communicate important messages about performance and organization’s vision and values
- Makes timely and qualitative annual pay revisions. Ensures resolution of ad-hoc issues and requests related to compensation
- Champions performance and development management system and promotes a culture of feedback and development
- Tracks employee engagement year on year, draws action plans post survey analysis and ensures implementation of the same
- Ensures resolution of HR queries and issue of employees on an ongoing basis
- Drives implementation of HR initiatives planned for the year
- Oversees all administration activities in the organization and factory
- Supports employee development through periodic review, mentoring, counselling & feedback
Qualification and Experience :
- MBA in Human Resources with work experience of 10 years in managing the HR functions of an organization at a leadership level.
- Experience in conceptualization, design & implementation of HR initiatives and programmes
Technical Skills and Knowledge :
- Knowledge of Labour Laws
- Knowledge of SAP Hr Module would be an added advantage
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to Director with a leading Multinational Retail Brand for their Head office in Bangalore. Mail your application to email@example.com or call on 07738726142.
- Leadership Assistance-provide administrative support to the Executive Director as necessary.
- Assist in committee structure issues (call for volunteers,
evaluations, conference call set-up, maintain leadership rosters)
- Able to make decisions and act on behalf of the Director within
- Committee & Board Liaison-Assist ED and President in Board Meeting Preparation,Notify all committees of agenda deadline
- Collect/compile all reports, motions, etc.
- Oversee book and other material production
- Oversee distribution to Board, Guests, Staff, Committee Chairs,
- Assist with meeting logistics and room reservations
- Attend meeting, take minutes, distribute, maintain and distribute Policy & Procedures Manual following each meeting
- Assist with other committee activities as requested
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Any Graduate. Preferrably MBA.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- An organised and thorough approach to work
- Ability to see projects through from start to finish managing time
and tasks effectively
- Ability to manage a heavy workload and at times conflicting
priorities as well as tracking progress on a wide range of tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent typing skills with the ability to draft own
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
I was parked in front of the mall wiping off my car. I had just come from the car wash and was waiting for my husband to get out of work.Coming my way from across the parking lot was what society would consider a bum. From the looks of him, he had no car, no home, no clean clothes, and no money. There are times when you feel generous but there are other times that you just don’t want to be bothered. This was one of those “don’t want to be bothered times.”
“I hope he doesn’t ask me for any money,” I thought. He didn’t. He came and sat on the curb in front of the bus stop but he didn’t look like he could have enough money to even ride the bus.
After a few minutes he spoke. “That’s a very pretty car,” he said.
I said, “thanks,” and continued wiping off my car. He sat there quietly as I worked. The expected plea for money never came.
As the silence between us widened something inside said, “ask him if he needs any help.” I was sure that he would say “yes” but I held true to the inner voice.
“Do you need any help?” I asked.
He answered in three simple but profound words that I shall never forget.
I expected nothing but an outstretched grimy hand. He spoke the three words that shook me.
“Don’t we all?” he said.
I was feeling high and mighty, successful and important, above a bum in the street, until those three words hit me like a twelve gauge shotgun.
Don’t we all?
I needed help. Maybe not for bus fare or a place to sleep, but I
needed help. I reached in my wallet and gave him not only enough for bus fare, but enough to get a warm meal and shelter for the day.
We often look for wisdom in great men and women. We expect it from those of higher learning and accomplishments.
No matter how much you have, no matter how much you have accomplished, you need help too. No matter how little you have, no matter how loaded you are with problems, even without money or a place to sleep, you can give help.
Even if it’s just a compliment, you can give that.
Maybe the man was just a homeless stranger wandering the streets. Maybe he was more than that…… Appreciate And Validate
We are looking for a Regional Solutions Head for a Leading Broadcast Media Group. Our Client is a media entertainment conglomerate with play across radio, television, intellectual properties, television production and out-of-home. Mail your applications along with your photograph on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9773412472 for details.
Reports to: Department Head
- Leading regional creative solutions and services team for west & south.
- Providing effective revenue driven brand solutions to radio & language TV sales teams for high value deals
- Doing pro active work with team by identifying potential clients, specials days and occasions
- Internal and external trainings, presentations, workshops as and when required
- Encouraging team’s participating in award functions, workshops and seminars
- Person with excellent ideation & copy, marketing and presentation skills.
- Must be a full time Post Graduate.
- Must have led a team of at least 5 people with creative and brand solutions background.
- Passionate about advertising, marketing and creative execution of ideas.
- Must be a people’s person with excellent creative leadership qualities.
- Minimum 8-10 years experience
We are looking for SAP Functional Consultant -QM & PM with a Premium Home Furnishing Brand in Mumbai. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 07738726142.
- Should have done end to end implementation in any of the module.
- Should have functional knowledge of domain areas.
- SAP knowledge
- Exposure in a manufacturing company must.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience.
We are looking for Manager-IT Application with a Premium Home Furnishing Brand in Mumbai. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07738726142.
- Coordination of Projects related to mobile application/tablet application.
- Coordination with external vendors for various projects in SAP & non SAP platform
- Help desk coordination
- B.E. – IT / MBA.
- SAP knowledge in ABAP or any functional module .
- As Project coordinator.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience.
We are looking for a SEO Executive for our client which is a Leading Digital Media Agency providing end-to-end services of brand strategy, creative design, digital production (web and mobile applications), social marketing and media planning. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 09324460598.
- Ensure all SEO work, both off-page and on-page done is on par with Industry Standards
- Keep abreast of new developments in SEO actively. Research, test and propose new approaches to improve search engine ranking
- Undertake Off-Page activities that include submissions on classifieds, directories, social bookmarks, forums, Q & A and reviews
- Be up-to-date with current SEO trends and learning’s
- Be able to multi-task and work independently
- Strategizing link building and recommendations for upcoming keywords.
- Possess at least 1 year of experience in SEO.
- Experience in using various keyword & Online analysis tools like Google Analytics, Webmaster Tool, keyword tool etc
We are looking for a Drupal Developer for our client which is a Leading Digital Media Agency providing end-to-end services of brand strategy, creative design, digital production (web and mobile applications), social marketing and media planning. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09324460598.
Working on Drupal web development.
Using multiple modules, tweaking/modifying them to build complex web sites.
Design and Development experience with Drupal web content management solution (WCMS).
Minimum 2 years of experience.
Experience working on Drupal & PHP.
Additional knowledge of Node.js , Backbone.