HR Intern-Leading Multinational Sportswear Brand
We are looking for an HR Intern with a leading Multinational Retail Brand for their Head office in Bangalore. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07738726142.
- Coordination with the Retail Stores.
- Steps in the recruiting and hiring process, including: posting job openings, reviewing resumes, conducting telephone and in-person interviews, making job offers and negotiating starting salaries.
- Responsible for Statutory compliance, especially regarding employment eligibility, confidentiality, proper maintenance of employee files, and forms management.
- Responsible for new employee paperwork, payroll issues related to on boarding and termination, use of a payroll management database, and report generation.
- Employee benefits management issues related to plan renewal and open enrollment, benefits enrollment and termination, troubleshooting employee benefits issues, and the customer service aspect of benefits oversight.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Five months Internship job.