Monthly Archives: February 2014
A little boy went into a drug store, reached for a soda carton and pulled it over to the telephone. He climbed onto the carton so that he could reach the buttons on the phone and proceeded to punch in seven digits.The store-owner observed and listened to the conversation: The boy asked, “Lady, Can you give me the job of cutting your lawn? The woman replied, “I already have someone to cut my lawn.”
“Lady, I will cut your lawn for half the price of the person who cuts your lawn now.” replied boy. The woman responded that she was very satisfied with the person who was presently cutting her lawn.
The little boy found more perseverance and offered, “Lady, I’ll even sweep your curb and your sidewalk, so on Sunday you will have the prettiest lawn in all of Palm beach, Florida.” Again the woman answered in the negative.
View original post 76 more words
We are looking for Assistant HR Manager with a leading event management company.Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 9870020897.
- Execute, develop and maintain the recruitment process in the organization
- Execute the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions /Key jobs in the organization
- Manages and develops the team of HR Recruiters
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Job Interviewing Skills
• Managerial and leadership skills
We are looking for Assistant Manager-IT Infrastructure with a Premium Home Furnishing Brand in Mumbai. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07738726142.
- Maintain and monitor IT Infrastructure and Data Centre activities.
- Ensure service delivery support to customers is timely and all calls are resolved or escalated within acceptable time limits.
- Liaison with IT vendors for product evaluation, purchase, delivery and installation.
- Track and manage inventory of new and existing IT assets and consumables.
- Maintain technical and functional documentation of all IT infrastructure products and services.
- Ensure preventive measures to avoid breakdowns and corrective actions to restore services.
- Ensure new process and projects are properly implemented as per guidelines and integrated for necessary business rollout.
- Proactively manage risks and ensure IT compliance for policies and guidelines in effect.
- Maintain excellent relationship with users, managers and external vendors.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Systems. Certification in MCSE, CCNA, CLP, etc.
- Minimum 4-8 years of IT Infrastructure experience.
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager for a Leading Broadcast Media Group. Our Client is a media entertainment conglomerate with play across radio, television, intellectual properties, television production and out-of-home. Mail your applications along with your photograph on email@example.com or call 9773412472 for details.
Reports to: Group Head/Sales Manager/Station Head
Location: Jodhpur, Bikaner
- Sell advertising solutions for Radio to potential customers
- Prospect and sell new advertising to the station
- Learn and understand all the media businesses and the industry
- Prepare presentations and present to customers and potential customers
- Efficient and organized time manager
- Provide high level of customer service to various agency and retail customers
- Create effective promotions
- Integrate between departments within the organization
- Take initiative towards solving problems and recommending creative advertising solutions
- Requisite Call Ratios & Pitches
- Managing and updating accurate WRM latest by end of week for the subsequent week
- Follow etiquette, Smart Grooming and Discipline as per Corporate Guidelines
- Ensure Proper Documentation and Collection with timely reminders to the clients for the collection process
- Overcome efficacy issues for product verticals
- Following the parameters as outlined in Sales Process. CRM /BUD/Missed Clients /Hot Leads
- Pipeline for the subsequent month by the first week
- Ensure that all updated Spikes/IP / Specials are part of Sales Kit at all times
- Engaging and Managing Multi Point contacts on mapped clients and updating in CRM
- MBA or a Post Graduate Professional with 2-4s years of experience
- Excellent communication skills, confident, enthusiastic, attention to detail, creative
- Result Oriented and Capacity to operate in a growth environment that is increasingly competitive
- Set the highest ethical and professional standards
- Comfortable with change
Potential Career Opportunities
Senior Sales Account Manager/Key Account Manager
We are looking for SAP Consultant – SD & MM with a Premium Home Furnishing Brand in Mumbai. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07738726142.
- MM/SD Modules.
- 2 to 3 End to End Implementation.
- Worked as Team Lead in Projects.
- Coordinate with departments for project tasks.
- IT Software – ERP, CRM.
- B.E/B.Tech in IT/Computer Science with 5-8 years of relevant experience.
We are looking for ABAP Programmer with a Premium Home Furnishing Brand in Mumbai. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 09833341077.
- Development of ABAP programs i.e workflows,
- Working on new initiatives like barcode, data integration with SAP.
- Troubleshooting related to existing programs, performance optimization.
- Working exposure in end user organization
- ABAP Certified with 3-5 Years of experience in ABAP.
- B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
- Sound knowledge of ABAP with hands on experience on workflows, BAPI, BADI, Exits Module Pools, ALV,Smart Forms, ALE, IDOC etc.
A Tibetan student was practicing meditation in his cell when a spider descended from the ceiling and hung suspended in front of him. It slowly spun around, attached to the end of its web, until the novice tried to catch it, at which point it raced back up to the ceiling in a second.
Every day for a week the student’s meditation was disturbed by the spider. It even seemed that it was getting bigger, that it was becoming more adventurous, and sometimes tried to swing back and forth in front of him, with all its legs spread wide. “This spider is bothering me,” thought the novice, “and making fun of me. I’ll catch it one day, I know will!”
He became so upset that he went to ask the advice of his Spiritual Master.
“I hid a knife in my sleeve while I was meditating,” he said. “I wanted to kill the spider when it came down, but I didn’t succeed. It disappeared the moment I thought about catching it.”
“Replace your knife with a piece of chalk,” the Master replied, “and make a cross on the spider’s back each time it disturbs your meditation. Come back and see me in a week.” A week later the novice returned to his Master’s cell and knelt down before him, his head lowered.
“Lift your robe and look at yourself,” the Master instructed.
To his great surprise, the novice saw a big X drawn on his own chest. This short parable may seem absurd, and yet it contains a profound truth.
The spider that disturbed the novice during his meditation was his own bad conscience, which always surfaces when we are most relaxed. And what do we do? We accuse it of trying to harm us, we say that it is someone else, we seek a threatening monster to fight with. But the monster, the spider, is our own self. We have to be able to look at ourselves objectively in order to overcome our worries, before they assume a form that we have not chosen.
We are looking for SAP-FICO Consultant with a Premium Home Furnishing Brand in Mumbai. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07738726142.
- Accountable for solving ongoing SAP – FICO issues.
- To carry out enhancement initiative in Automation, New Process.
- Roll out of solution in new plants.
- Must have functional exposure of 6-8 years.
- Exposure end user organization as SAP Consultant
- MBA – Finance / ICWA. Certified Consultant (Preference) – FI/CO/FM
- Minimum 6-8 yrs of relevant experience.
We are looking for a Executive Assistant to Director/CEO for a Multinational Corporate Training Organization servicing Fortune 500 clientele across the globe. Mail your updated resume with recent photograph on email@example.com or call 09324460598.
TITLE: Executive Assistant
REPORTS TO: Director
- Assisting the Director to plan his daily activities, meeting schedules.
- Independently handling correspondence on behalf of the Director/CEO when he is away in consultation with him. Will be required to create proposals.
- Maintaining appointment schedule – daily, weekly, monthly and yearly calendar.
- Co-ordination with various departments.
- Maintaining records/files and file management of soft copies including confidential data.
- Make Pre Sales Calls/ Prospecting Researching about companies
- Will be responsible to make presentations and MIS Reporting
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Design and maintain databases
- conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, training and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Usually at least 3 years experience providing support at a high level
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Excellent Presentation skills along with fluent communication
- Should be enterprising and open to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability