Monthly Archives: May 2014
We are looking for a Manager Solutions (West & South) for a Leading Broadcast Media Group. Our Client is a media entertainment conglomerate with play across radio, television, intellectual properties, television production and out-of-home. Mail your applications along with your photograph on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9773412472 for details.
Department: Creative Solutions
Reports to: Regional Solutions Head
- Providing revenue driven creative solutions to the assigned regions’ sales & marketing teams.
- Closely working with the team members at corporate & station level on day to day basis.
- Doing pro active creative work on key clients of the regions to get them on 92.7 Big FM.
- Contributing to QOPs by providing category creative solutions for key categories.
- Monthly creative review of the work done with team and way forward.
- Making interesting presentations on creative ideas and case studies to excite sales & clients.
- Person with excellent ideation & copy, marketing and presentation skills.
- Must have creative and brand solutions background.
- Passionate about advertising, marketing and creative execution of ideas.
- Must be a people’s person with excellent creative leadership qualities.
- Experience: 3-5 years
We are looking out for a Senior Account Executive for our client which is India’s Leading Digital Media Agency providing end-to-end services of brand strategy, creative design, digital production (web and mobile applications), social marketing and media planning. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 09324460598.
- Take client briefs and manage client expectations on new briefs
- Write project plans and coordinate with internal project managers to define project goals and timelines in view of client expectations
- Partner clients in his/her region to develop strong relationships at peer level
- Explore new business opportunities in accounts under management.
- 1-2 years in a digital agency
- Ability to craft and package creative concepts/ product plans in written decks is a must
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Marketing/Advertising/Communication/Technology
We are looking out for a Ruby On Rails (ROR) – Technologist for our client which is India’s Leading Digital Media Agency providing end-to-end services of brand strategy, creative design, digital production (web and mobile applications), social marketing and media planning. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09324460598.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook, ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Knowledge of Node ,Backbone , Mongodb etc will be added advantage.
- 2+ years of software development experience in Ruby On Rails (ROR)
We are looking out for a Group Account Manager for our client which is India’s Leading Digital Media Agency providing end-to-end services of brand strategy, creative design, digital production (web and mobile applications), social marketing and media planning. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 09324460598.
- Partner India’s premier FMCG brand and Auto Ancillary brand in their digital marketing efforts.
- The role requires ability to craft monthly social and content calendar basis analysis of defined KPIs.
- Strong grasp of digital measurement tools e.g. Google Analytics, FB Insights, Hash Tracking etc.
- Ability to translate client briefs into specific actionable items for different departments – Tech, Art, Content, Copy.
- Strong client communication and engagement skills.
- Oversee all stages of development project planning, execution and deployment to ensure highest level of quality is met.
- Be responsible for ensuring accurate and profitable project estimates followed by accurate and timely Client billing and bill payments.
- Explore new business opportunities in Bangalore
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Marketing
- 4+ years Agency experience
- 1+ years experience as an Account Supervisor working with large brands
- Demonstrated interactive/digital/online experience
- FMCG Brand digital industry experience
- Strategic understanding of all disciplines of marketing as well as the Client’s business and industry dynamics
- Strong understanding of web technologies required, hands on experience a plus
We are looking for a Assistant Manager Business Development & Client Servicing for India’s Largest Amusement Park Group. Our Client belongs to the Group of companies, which owns and operates two amusement parks #1 is the largest amusement park in the country & #2 is one of the largest Theme Water Parks in Asia. Mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9773412472.
Reports to : Manager Events/Manager Business Development
- Generate new clients / create accounts
- Manage the client account requirements and seal new business opportunities.
- Attend client meetings, mapping client requirements, project planning, co-ordination with creative & technical teams to ensure project execution.
- Provide customized business solutions & ensure seamless client servicing.
- Contribute to the analytical and creative thought process in new business development pitches & ongoing projects.
- Prepare presentations on concepts of benefit to the client & organization.
- Experience – 5-8 years.
- Education – Graduate + PG in Marketing or Event management.
- Effective communication & corporate presentation skills.
Several years ago, before the Afghan conflict, Barbara Walters of Television’s 20/20 did a story on gender roles in Kabul, Afghanistan. She noted that women customarily walked 5 paces behind their husbands. Recently she returned to Kabul and observed that women still walk behind their husbands.
From Miss Walter’s vantage point, despite the overthrow of the oppressive Taliban regime, the women now seem to walk even further back behind their husbands and are happy to maintain the old custom they had so disliked. Miss Walters approached one of the Afghani women and asked, “‘Why do you now seem happy with the old custom that you once tried so desperately to change?’” The woman looked Miss Walters straight in the eyes, and without hesitation, said, “Land Mines.” Moral of the story is (no matter where you go): BEHIND EVERY MAN, THERE’S A SMART WOMAN !
We are looking for a Assistant Manager Finance for a Leading Broadcast Media Group. Our Client is a media entertainment conglomerate with play across radio, television, intellectual properties, television production and out-of-home. Mail your applications along with your photograph on email@example.com or call 9773412472 for details.
Reports to: Director – Finance
- Ownership for the monthly AR close process including reconciliation of the AR sub-ledger to the General Ledger and also various software’s.
- Review and coordinate resolution of auto-invoice errors with Order Entry, Revenue, Contracts and Project Billing Teams.
- Manage the invoicing and letter dispatch process.
- Preparation of AR Quarter End Schedules used for external reporting.
- Manage the monthly reconciliation of other AR related accounts
- Reviews of all processed invoices, letters , credit notes and collection ensuring that they are proper and being processed timely.
- Interact with the Collections group regarding cash receipts issues and discrepancies.
- Supervises the accounts receivable staff in processing invoices to establish the company receivables and work with Customer Service and other departments to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Managing tax works relating to invoicing and receivables – TDS, Service Tax etc
- Manage accounting team members including coaching, training, and ongoing performance management.
- Review of advance from customer.
- MBA or CA with 3-4 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills, confident, enthusiastic, attention to detail
- Result Oriented and Capacity to operate in a growth environment that is increasingly competitive
- Set the highest ethical and professional standards
- Comfortable with change
Potential Career Opportunities
- Sr Manager Finance
We are looking for a Manager- Branding for our client iStreet Network Limited which has a game changing eCommerce project- iStreet Bazaar. Please mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9987002541
As a Manager-Branding for iSL you are not just responsible for iSL alone. You are required to take up direct responsibility for the success of thousands of corporate customers on the iSL market place along with the satisfaction of the end consumers.
- A brand manager monitors market trends and oversees advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered as per iStreet Network Limited’s Business Strategy.
- Creating and implementation of annual and quarterly strategic/marketing budget plans.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, and discount rates, and develops sales campaigns to accommodate goals of the Company by using social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, blogging, etc.
- Proofing marketing literature
- Reviewing product designs and labels
- Use of media effectively, Measuring ROI on each territory, Building Market share / sales, New product launch management,
- Creating suitable ABL and BTL promotions. Managing external agencies to maximize effectiveness of spend.
- Designing & Overseeing Print, TV, Internet and other media campaigns in the territory
- Work with markets to build and broaden current pipeline, develop winning consumer insights and breakthrough concepts. Lead cross-functional teams to execute product launch.
- All branding activities, marketing collaterals, internal & external communication, client communication.
- Expanding the brand and making it the preferred Brand of Choice for buying and selling of products. Developing marketing initiatives, to fuel the growth of the brand.
- Measuring effectiveness of initiatives.
- Supporting and coordinating with key heads of departments to deliver top-line (revenue) targets.
- Building a strong marketing team.
· Post Graduate in Marketing or any other equivalent degree
· 4-6 years of relevant experience.
· Experience with marketing and Branding for Retail / eCommerce will be an added advantage.
We are looking for a PHP Software Developer/Engineer for Leading eLearning Solution Company. Mail your applications to email@example.com.
Job Description: To develop and enhance flagship Learning Management System.
Coordinating BA & Product team to understand requirements
New Module Development
Optimization of Code
Integration with other Systems
Production Support & Bug Fixing
The candidate should be graduate / post graduate with following degrees: BCA / BSC / BE / MCA / MCS
Total 2-4 years of experience in PHP development with at least 1 year of working experience in PHP Frameworks like Laravel/Phalcon/Zend 2/CI/Symfony 2 or similar frameworks. Experience on systems such Learning Management System (like Moodle) or Content Management Systems will be an added advantage.