Monthly Archives: June 2014
We are looking for a Manager Corporate Finance for our client which is a leading eCommerce firm based in Malad. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9987002541 for details
- Ensure organisational cash flow expectations by planning, managing and realizing annual fundraising targets
- Financial Modelling, Analysis and Projections.
- Fund Raising from Banks / Private Equity
- 6-8 years of experience with Fund Raising from Banks/Private Equity
- Graduate / Masters degree
A jobless man applied for the position of “office boy” at Microsoft. The HR manager interviewed him then watched him cleaning the floor as a test. “You are employed” he said.” Give me your e-mail address and I’ll send you the application to fill in, as well as date when you may start”. The man replied “But I don’t have a computer, neither an email.””I’m sorry”, said the HR manager, “If you don’t have an email, that means you do not exist. And who doesn’t exist, cannot have the job.”….
The man left with no hope at all. He didn’t know what to do, with only $10 in his pocket. He then decided to go to the supermarket and buy a 10Kg tomato crate. He then sold the tomatoes in a door to door round. In less than 2 hours, he succeeded to double his capital. He repeated the operation three times, and returned home with $60.
The man realized that he can survive by this way, and started to go everyday earlier, and return late. Thus, his money doubled or tripled everyday. Shortly, he bought a cart, then a truck, then he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles. 5 years later, the man is one of the biggest food retailers in the US. He started to plan his family’s future, and decided to have a life insurance. He called an insurance
broker, and chose a protection plan. Wen the conversation was concluded, d broker asked him his email.
The man replied, “I don’t have an email “. The broker answered curiously, “You don’t have an email, and yet have succeeded to build an empire. Can u imagine what you could have been if you had an email? !!”
The man thought for a while and replied, ” Yes, I’d be an office boy at Microsoft! “
Moral of the story
1. No one qualification is the solution to your life.
2. you may not have what they need, but you have all you need to succeed.
We are looking for a Manager Quality Assurance for our client’s factory at Bhillai, Rajasthan. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9821151716 for details.
• To develop high quality products
• Responsible for the implementation, planning and execution of Quality Check Processes
• Coach and develop labour to deliver quality machines within timelines
• To provide input and support to ensure delivery of the business plan and contribute as a key member of the leadership team
• Minimum 4+ years experience in Quality Assurance
• BE/B tech in Mechanical
We are looking for a Store Manager for our client who has their textile machinery factory at Bhilwara Rajasthan. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9920309093 for details.
- Issue of materials as per requirement to the user department
- Maintain all data electronically &manually both.
- Check received stock against invoices (Necessary does).
- Dispatch Scheduling.
- Prepare reports -> Consumption -> Monthly, Quarterly, Semiannually & Annually.
- Prepare Daily Reports ->Sales AMC & MIS
- Stock Validation.
- Understand and support store operations, policies and procedures
- Perform environmental and safety audits and comply with governmentalregulations
- Prepare and/or oversee preparation of necessary reports and paperwork
- Communicate up and down to ensure proper flow of information
- Support company maintenance standards to optimize asset life
- Working knowledge of Computers MS Office
- Should be able to communicate in English
- Min 2 Years as a store in charge
- Min Graduate
We are looking for a Communication Executive for our client iStreet Network Limited which has a game changing eCommerce project- iStreet Bazaar. Please mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9920309093.
Responsible for training new and existing Network Partners.
Responsible for training and monitoring development of Business Associates during Nesting Stage.
Will be required to update and create awareness amongst the entire Business Unit which includes Network Partners using newsletters and various mechanisms.
Required to conduct quality and knowledge tests for Business Associates and Network Partners
Responsible for developing a customer centric environment in the team.
Internal inter-department / inter-regional communications
Events pre and post communications
Work closely with Top Management, Marketing, Network Operations and other teams to ensure smooth flow of communication
Managing Communication on Social Media o include on FB, LinkedIN, Twitter
Excellent Communication in English and Hindi
Prior Training experience in customer oriented services. Training experience on webinars will be an added advantage.
1-3 years of experience.
Experience in Communication Through mediums like Telephone,e-Mails,Webinar,etc.
We are looking for a Manager Finance and Accounts for a Group which is a public limited group. Mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9987002541
- Monthly Accounts Closure & Management Reporting of Financial MIS
- Review & Finalization of Accounts for Group
- Review of Daily Accounts Operations – Payables, Cash Flow monitoring, Master maintenance
- Key engagement manager for all Audits – Statutory, Cost, Tax & Internal.
- Responsible for all Account reconciliations like Sales, AR & AP, Asset & Bank
- Team management
- 2 -4 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Statutory Compliance of a Public Ltd Company
- Must be a Company Secretary
We are looking for a Regional Manager- West for our client iStreet Network Limited which has a game changing eCommerce project- iStreet Bazaar. Please mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9920309093.
- Be a part of the growth strategy and build franchise in the assigned zone.
- Meet targeted number of franchisees by directing and guiding Business Associates under his/her region.
- Ensuring high service levels and Customer Satisfaction across all franchisees in the zone.
- Ensuring franchisees are effectively trained and updated with latest information communicated by the Head Office.
- Month on Month increase in Business Revenue through sales generated via franchisees.
- Network Partner Retention.
- Direct Responsibility for building and management of a team of Business Associates.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, surveying consumer needs and trends in coordination with the franchisees.
- Be a source of feedback from franchisees and end consumers for the Marketing Team to aid in developing the business strategy on the whole.
- Inter Departmental Coordination and flexibility to execute various roles in order to meet Regional Objectives.
- Post Graduate Marketing or equivalent Degree
- 4-6 years of Retail/Branch/Channel Sales Experience
- People Management Experience
We are looking for a Manager Operations – eCommerce for our client iStreet Network Limited which has a game changing eCommerce project- iStreet Bazaar. Please mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9987002541
- End to End People and Process Management of Core Operations, Customer relations and Fulfillment team
- Role requires to deliver excellence in pre and post sales processes
- Account management
- Manage the entire process and ensure smooth workflow between Client Servicing, Imaging, Operations, Logistics and Invoicing Department
- Ensure all service criteria are met investigating any anomalies with the warehouse or credit and report back to customers.
- Manage and monitor undelivered orders, credit notes, refunds, exchanges, etc. Reply to customer emails, product queries, product/customer disputes etc.
- Review annually carrier/postage, packaging and delivery options costs and Ensure promotions are communicated in advance to the warehouse to plan for extra volumes/headcount to maintain service
- Generate Daily/Monthly/Weekly Reports
- Graduate / Post Graduate
- Min 4 years of Operational experience at a managerial level
- eCommerce industry exposure will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
To give a brief introduction about the company to the customers.
Sales and marketing of product.
Selling the door handles to the customer.
Would be provided with the leads.
Have to target the corporate Clients.
PG/MBA with Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Poor personal appearance.
- Inability to express him/herself clearly. Poor voice, diction, grammar.
- Lack of planning for a career; no purpose or goals.
- Lack of confidence and poise; nervous, ill-at-ease.
- Overemphasis on salary.
- Unwilling to start at bottom; expects too much too soon.
- Makes excuses; evasive; hedges on unfavorable factors in records.
- Lack of tact. Lack of courtesy; ill-mannered.
- Condemnation of past employers.
- Fails to look interviewer in the eye.
- Indecision. Merely shopping around.
- Sloppy application.
- Over-elaboration of details of experience.
- Wants job only for a short time.
- Little sense of humor. Cynical.
- Lack of knowledge of field of specialization.
- No interest in the company.
- Emphasis on whom he she knows.