Monthly Archives: July 2014
We are looking for Purchase Assistant with a Textile Machinery Manufacturer in Bhilwara (Rajasthan). Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 9920309093
- Assists Purchasing department with day to day operations.
- Maintain pricing and delivery schedules.
- Maintain purchase order data
- Enter and maintain container shipments
- Notify sales / customer service concerning delays
- Maintain business system integrity regarding supply orders
- Assist in managing weekly order status reporting
- Review and resolve supplier invoice discrepancies
- Assisting Purchase Manager
- Taking regular follow Ups with Suppliers
- 2 to 5 years experience
- 1 – 2 years purchasing experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
We are looking for Manager – Accounts with a Textile Machinery Manufacturer in Bhilwara (Rajasthan). Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9920309093
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Experience-Minimum 5 Years
- Education- M.Com /CA (Intern)
- Should Know Tally (latest Version)
- Income Tax, Sales Tax, VAT, Service Tax and other accounting knowledge.
We are looking out for a Client Servicing Director for our client which is India’s Leading Digital Media Agency providing end-to-end services of brand strategy, creative design, digital production (web and mobile applications), social marketing and media planning. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 09324460598
- The Client Services Director (CSD) will serve as the primary contact with our key clients.
- While collaborating with cross-functional teams, the CSD will partner with clients to identify their specific needs and business objectives, and offer compelling and innovative solutions.
- The CSD role includes P&L responsibilities at a team level and independent engagement with few key accounts.
- The CSD will provide leadership to a team of Account Directors and Managers and manage a
revenue target combining both individual and team contributions.
- 8-10 years of industry experience in an interactive (digital)
marketing agency or business consulting with focus on marketing and
technology. Particular emphasis on strategy, analytics, and technology
- 5+ years of demonstrated senior level client relationships management
and ability to lead Brand Conversations.
- Experience in managing account teams of 8-10+ people and collaborating
with cross functional teams in an organization
We are looking for a Company Secretary for a Group which is a public limited group. Mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9920309093.
- Day To Day Secretarial Activities
- Handling Listed Compliance
- Spearhead the Finance and Accounts department
- Monthly Accounts Closure & Management Reporting of Financial MIS
- Review & Finalization of Accounts for Group
- Review of Daily Accounts Operations – Payables, Cash Flow monitoring, Master maintenance
- Key engagement manager for all Audits – Statutory, Cost, Tax & Internal.
- Responsible for all Account reconciliations like Sales, AR & AP, Asset & Bank
- Team management
- 2 -4 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Statutory Compliance of a Public Ltd Company
- Must be a Company Secretary
We are looking for a Visualizer for our client which is a leading advertising agency. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 9870020897.
To help define, develop & execute fantastic interactive design concepts, with the highest attention to detail and quality of finish.
To demonstrate a passion for solving problems and participating in creative conceptualization and brainstorms
To communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and distributed teams.
Should have a high level of communication and reasoning ability – you pitch and sell your ideas with passion
Should have Strong conceptual ability – you thrive on delivering big interactive ideas and can bring content to life.
Someone with the basic knowledge of photoshop, corel draw, adobe illustrator.
Someone with 1 to 3 years experience.
We are looking for a National Music Manager for a Leading Broadcast Media Group. Our Client is a media entertainment conglomerate with play across radio, television, intellectual properties, television production and out-of-home. Mail your applications along with your photograph on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9773412472 for details.
Reports to: National Programming Head / Product Head
- Strategizing the Music of Radio Stations
- Maintaining Music Logs
- Generating Reports and Promo Grid
- Music Innovations
- Understand the need of region and station’s music policy, especially in terms of procuring Local/ Regional Music
- Generating Royalty reports
- Mapping Competition Music
- Sharing song based trivia and insights with the Jocks.
- Full time graduation
- Analytical skills and good at number crunching
- 8-12 years of relevant experience
Potential Career Opportunities:
- National Programming Head
An ace writer with excellent English and the ability to adapt to the tonality of the brand & the medium.
Ability to multitask, ideate & communicate effectively.
Someone with creative and storytelling aptitude.
Creative copywriter with 2-3 yrs experience .
Young, peppy & insightful writing that’s fit for social.
Design & Development of web portal as per user requirement
Timely response to the user queries and report requirements
Resolve all the issues / problems related to Web portal.