Monthly Archives: January 2015
We are looking for Chief Marketing Officer for a leading eCommerce Company based in Malad. Please mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 022-42576770
Develop strategy to strengthen the iStreet Bazaar brand
Spreading the concept of “eCommerce for the common man” deep inside the Indian Poulation
Develop and deploy the systems, brand strategies, sales strategies, and product strategies needed to position the company as a world class easy to shop eCommerce retailer.
Evaluate the effectiveness of current online strategies and brand positioning. Engage consumers and other stakeholder audiences to create new conversations and communities.
Provide insight, guidance, and direction to other senior business leaders about broader, organization -wide marketing-related ideas and concepts to grow on-line.
Elevate consumer awareness of the brand and the company impact on lives around the world.
Lead an effective and useful marketing research and analytics effort to better understand appropriate target audiences and best practices required to reach different market segments.
Build Loyalty Programs and other Customer Engagement Activities
Minimum educational level: MBA
5 – 10 years of relevant experience
Strong experience in Heading Marketing Resposnibilities of a retail brand
Great collaborator, team leader, and coach.
Deep brand experience.
eCommerce experience would be an added advantage
A strong business orientation with proven ability to manage and grow a P&L.
Makes understanding consumers a priority and knows how to leverage consumer Insights.
Experienced Marketer – digital marketing, brand marketing, and loyalty marketing a plus.
We are looking for Manager Accounts for a leading eCommerce Company based in Malad. Please mail your application to email@example.com or call on 022-42576770
Manage cash flow and forecasting.
Finalization of Accounts
Ensure quality and accuracy of accounting as per company law and accounting standards.
Value added activities including cost reduction, Risk Assessment & De-Risking i.e. the Statutory Compliances and Internal compliances.
Design and implement financial plans, policies and procedures to facilitate internal financial control and provide strategic inputs for maximizing profitability, revenue generation.
Monitor and manage fund flows for optimum utilization of available funds
Implement effective costing systems for determining costs at various stages, monitoring various overheads and achieving optimum cost levels
Look after the all statutory compliance relating to Company Law, Service Tax, VAT, Income Tax including TDS, etc and ensuring accuracy
Prepare audit plans for Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Tax Audit, VAT, Service Tax Audits; directing the operations of the team members involved in the auditing functions.
Review the financial performance on monthly basis
3 to 5 years of relevant experience
Must be a CA or Inter CA
Should independently manage Finalization of Accounts
We are looking for Relationship Executive for a leading eCommerce Company based in Malad. Please mail your application in firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 022-42576770
Manage and Guide Retail Partners through the registration process over phone calls and emails.
Relationship Management and Support for over 1000 iStreet Bazaar Stores across India.
Flair for Customer Management
Good communication skills in Hindi, Marathi and English
We are looking for Fulfillment Executive for a leading eCommerce Company based in Malad. Please mail your application to email@example.com or call on 022-42576770
Tracking & maintaining inventory levels in the warehouse for all items required.
Efficiently managing the inventory levels thereby ensuring optimum use of inventory.
Coordination with all of the entities involved in a supply chain.
Tying up and formalizing contracts with various logistic companies to build an effective delivery channel
Managing returns and rejections professionally & promptly with suppliers.
Planning of inventory control, logistics and distribution
Ensuring timely dispatches
4 to 8 years of relevant experience
Good in warehouse management
Must be a graduate
AVP – International Business Development – Specialised Analytics & Custom Research Firm @ Navi Mumbai.
We are looking for International Business Development professional with an Specialised Custom Research, Analytics, Sales & Marketing Solutions Company.They serve organizations of all sizes with strategic and tactical business decision support, information management and revenue enhancement solutions, helping them respond to changing business and market dynamics. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9969363905.
- Develop and executes sales strategies and tactics that maximize the company’s opportunity within the customer environment. Responsible for sales planning and accurate forecasting.
- Determine clients’ needs through a consultative selling approach Professional represent Cheers expertise , knowledge and capabilities to clients and prospective buyers through an understanding of and by leveraging cheers capabilities to target industries.
- Identify new business prospects, penetrate and develop new opportunities.
- Ensure that sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads & prospect.
- Manages all aspects of pricing, reporting, invoicing, and contractual/commissions reconciliation.
- Creates and maintains internal account planning tools, dashboards and cadence processes; establishes and tracks key system adoption/utilization objectives.
- 5+ years of relevant international sales experience.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required; MBA preferred.
- Strong communication & presentation skills (written and oral)
We are looking for a Digital Manager for a Leading Broadcast Media Group. Our Client is a media entertainment conglomerate with play across radio, television, intellectual properties, television production and out-of-home. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 9833341077 for details.
- Making pro active digital pitches with the sales team for special days, QOPs.
- Proposing sustainable annual digital properties and post conversion monitoring the execution.
- Monitoring competition for digital work they doing for assigned brands and creating better proposals.
- Monthly review of pitches for the quality, conversion and feedback from sales.
- Total years of work experience-6-8yrs.
We are looking for SQL Developer for an E-commerce company. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9773360352.
- Should have experience with SQL Server, e.g. T-SQL stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, indexes, query tuning, and SSIS or SSRS
- SQL, Transactional SQL, Stored Procedures, RDBMS
- Should have experience with SQL Server.
- Experience with ETL tools such as DTS or SSIS (SSIS Preferred).
- Extensive experience with designing and documenting relational databases.
- Experience with using source control systems such as SVN/GIT/TFS.
- Extensive experience with index tuning and query optimization.
- 3+ years of experience SQL Server
- Database development experience required
- SSIS or SSRS required
We are looking for a Corporate Sales Consultant for a Multinational Corporate Training Organization servicing Fortune 500 clientele across the globe. Mail your updated resume with recent photograph on email@example.com or call 9969363905.
- As a Corporate Sales Consultant you will be responsible to connect with CXO level professionals across leading corporate to offer Corporate Training and Consulting solutions.
- Will be responsible for Business to Business Consulting and Selling & you should be capable to consult and negotiate with CXO’s of large organizations.
- Account and Business Development Planning to prioritize opportunities and build an approach strategy into clients / prospects. Focus on expansion of existing accounts into new Divisions or new areas of Company’s Competency, but also on bringing high value new accounts to Company.
- Demonstrate a high level of skill in maximizing the impact of Achieve Global prospecting events and other marketing initiatives to build an opportunity pipeline.
- 4-7 Years of complex business to business sales experience with emphasis on selling sophisticated intangible services to leading corporations.
- Should be capable of dealing with CEO’S, MD’S of Corporate
- Significant successes selling to new accounts as well as expansion of existing accounts.
- Strong verbal communication, presentation and written skills; strong conceptual and analytical skills.
We are looking out for the Sr.Corporate Sales for a leading event management company @ Delhi. Our Client is the largest corporate exhibition organizer in Asia conducting exhibitions with Economic Times across verticals like Architecture, Construction, Oil and Gas, Real estate etc. Mail you applications with photograph on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9773360352.
- Heading entire Regional Sales activities for Gurgaon & Bangalore Region
- Identifying and networking with prospective customers, generating business from existing accounts and achieving profitability and increase sales growth with help of team.
- Manage Revenue Target for Domestic market.
- Overlooking pre-show meetings to communicate trade show events in accordance with objectives and marketing strategies .
- Creating marketing plans for attendees and exhibitors, develop sponsorship opportunities, generating leads and analyzed results.
- Provided strategic leadership by suggesting improvements, alternatives and upgrades
- Enlisting support and association of relevant trade bodies and industry associations 8.Analyzing market trends and tracking competitor’s activities and providing valuable inputs for product enhancement and fine tuning sales and marketing strategies.
- Minimum 7 to 8 years
- To hardcore field sales experience and team handling experience
- Excellent Communication skill
We are looking out for the head sales for a leading event management company. Our Client is the largest corporate exhibition organizer in Asia conducting exhibitions with Economic Times across verticals like Architecture, Construction, Oil and Gas, Real estate etc. Mail you applications with photograph on email@example.com or call 9773360352.
- Monitoring channel sales and marketing activities, implementing effective strategies to maximize sales and accomplish revenue and collection targets.Operational Management: Meeting new & existing corporate clients on daily basis & generating new business opportunities
- Managing business development activities, mapping of new market segments, expand service offering and explore new opportunities within existing & new clients.
- Identifying and networking with prospective customer, generating business from existing accounts and achieving profitability and increase sales growth.
Giving impactful presentation & convincing the client for tie up for upcoming events
- Handle mid size and large size corporate for selling and marketing our products
- Coordinated pre-show meetings to communicate trade show events in accordance with objectives and marketing strategies
Creating marketing plans for attendees and exhibitors, develop sponsorship opportunities, generating leads and analyzed results.
- Identifying location for corporate. Work closely with facility contractors to ensure all orders were received; negotiate rates to fall within budgeted guidelines.
- Provided strategic leadership by suggesting improvements, alternatives and upgrades.• Enlisting support and association of relevant trade bodies and industry associations
- Analyzing market trends and tracking competitor’s activities and providing valuable inputs for product enhancement and fine tuning sales and marketing strategies.
- Establishing strategic alliance/ tie-ups with financially strong and reliable channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
- Work Exp : 1 years to 4 years above
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Personality