Monthly Archives: February 2015
We are looking out for the Corporate Sales Head for a leading event management company @ Andheri. Our Client is the largest corporate exhibition organizer in Asia conducting exhibitions with Economic Times across verticals like Architecture, Construction, Oil and Gas, Real estate etc. Mail you applications with photograph on email@example.com.
Managing business development activities entailing mapping of new market segments.
Management of new opportunities, including routine contact i.e. discern service concerns, forecast future
activity, expand service offering, and explore new opportunities within existing clients/new clients.
Manage Revenue Target for Domestic market
Responsible for the development and delivery of short and long term strategic business goals.
Strategy development , Planning and Reporting
Prepare overall marketing strategy together with partners, practice group leaders and senior business
Analyses market trends, recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based
on analysis and feedback
Prepare and manage the overall marketing and business development budget Relationship Management
Identify, analyses, pursue and report on business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
Develop and enhance business relationships fostering existing and new business and heighten awareness
of the Group Management and Leadership
Build and maintain a high performance culture through effective performance management,
communication and coaching of staff
Manage multiple projects, prioritize work and balance strategic and tactical issues.
We are looking for a Art – Visualiser for our client which is a Leading Digital Media Agency providing end-to-end services of brand strategy, creative design, digital production (web and mobile applications), social marketing and media planning. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09969363905.
-To help in defining, developing & executing interactive design concepts.
-To work on brief with a copywriter, generating ideas to present to the client
-To demonstrate a passion for solving problems and participating in creative conceptualization and brainstorming session
-To communicate effectively and with conviction to colleagues and cross teams
-Should have an exceptional ideas-led portfolio that demonstrates creative flair, versatility and imagination
-Proficient with graphic software’s like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator is a must.
Work experience required : 3 years+
We are looking for a HR Executive / Assistant HR Manager for leading Research and Analytic Firm. Serving Fortune 500 Clients located in Mahape Navi Mumbai. Mail your applications on email@example.com or call on 9969363905.
- Participate in a variety of recruitment activities so that the organization’s recruitment process is efficient, effective and equitable.
- Ensure that all open positions are closed as per the pre decided timelines
- Prepare internal and external job advertisements, web postings, specifications for external recruitment agencies and other materials in accordance with the organization’s recruitment standards and business needs so that potential job applicants have the information they need to decide whether, and how to apply for a vacant position.
- Respond to inquiries from candidates, managers and external recruitment agencies about the organization’s recruitment activities and about the status of job vacancies so that interested parties are kept informed without compromising the organization’s standards of privacy and confidentiality.
- Contact candidates, arrange interview times and develop appropriate interview questions in collaboration with the hiring manager so that interviews are conducted efficiently and equitably.
- Interview, test, rank, check references, select candidates and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates based on the job’s pre-established selection criteria and the organization’s recruitment policies.
- Prepare job offer materials in accordance with the agreed job specifications so that successful candidates have all the information they need to decide whether to accept the position.
- Minimum Qualifications: Degree or equivalent, MBA preferred.
- Years of Experience: 2 to 7
- Focused and detail oriented
- Timeline oriented
- Stretch and learn ability
- Process oriented
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
We are looking out for a VP- Client Servicing for our client which is India’s Leading Digital Media Agency providing end-to-end services of brand strategy, creative design, digital production (web and mobile applications), social marketing and media planning. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09969363905.
- Will be challenged with building up and mentoring a lean team of account managers/directors to work with an existing business base comprising of some of the top brands and businesses in the country.
- Should be able to build on existing client relationships
both at a strategic and operational level and grow revenue in
Bangalore and Chennai markets
- Candidate must demonstrate passion for the digital medium and confidence to work with data analytic.
- Experience : 10 years.
- Ability to independently manage accounts of annual billing size of $1M+ .
- General familiarity with digital consumer behavior, web content formats and technologies will
be a big plus.
We are looking out for a Copy Editor for our client which is India’s Leading Digital Media Agency providing end-to-end services of brand strategy, creative design, digital production (web and mobile applications), social marketing and media planning. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 09969363905
- Gauging good content based on writing style, content value and structure, in order to ensure that it’s appropriate for TG.
- Proofreading articles, social copy and newsletters for grammar, punctuation and spelling accuracy / consistency.
- Validating facts and raising queries with the writers.
- Monitoring illustrations / photographs and checking captions / credits
- Crafting content and copy when the need arises.
- Min Ex. 1 – 2 years.
- Excellent written English, with flawless grammar
- The ability to maintain high standards while meeting tight deadlines
- Good concentration to proofread and edit lengthy pieces.
We are looking for Store Manager with a leading Multinational Retail Brand. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09833341077.
The Store Manager is responsible for end to end management of the store. Primarily Sales, customer service, maintaining cash controls, purchasing and maintaining the store and Merchandise.
- Client Servicing and Sales.
- Provided excellent customer service to new and existing customers
- Maintaining Stock, Supplies and Sales.
- Maintaining Accounts.
- Responsible for Visual Merchandising.
- Maintaining the ambiance of the store.
- Spaces Management ,Arranging for promotion to boost the sale.
- Handling the team management & boost them for sale.
- Branding building activities. monitoring complete study of their products, prices, customers and opportunities. Regular stock takes and audits details maintaining.
- Planning new implementations and ideas to increase footfall of the store.
- Controlling the store inventory and ensuring the maintenance of the standards of goods.
- Studying market reports and competitor strategies.
- 2 years of Managerial experience with Training from OCLD/Welcome Group.
- Excellent Managerial Exposure.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team Handling.
- High on Energy.
- Enterprising and Responsible
- Knowledge of MIS.
- Should have experience in Team Appraisal.
- Good Computer Basics, well versed with internet.
We are looking for Receptionist with a leading international Retail Brand for their office in Bangalore. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 09833341077.
- Attending Incoming & Outgoing calls.
- General administrative work.
- Administrative purchases viz. stationery items, eatables, flowers or bouquets etc. whenever required.
- Maintaining of Stock Registers (First aid, Stationery, etc.
- Maintaining the files, records and documents as required.
- To perform courier and dispatch services.
- Any Graduate or Undergraduate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have experience of at least 1-2 yrs.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Knowledge of computers is must.
- Organizing and planning
- Attention to detail