Store Manager-Leading Multinational Retail Brand.
We are looking for Store Manager with a leading Multinational Retail Brand. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09833341077.
The Store Manager is responsible for end to end management of the store. Primarily Sales, customer service, maintaining cash controls, purchasing and maintaining the store and Merchandise.
- Client Servicing and Sales.
- Provided excellent customer service to new and existing customers
- Maintaining Stock, Supplies and Sales.
- Maintaining Accounts.
- Responsible for Visual Merchandising.
- Maintaining the ambiance of the store.
- Spaces Management ,Arranging for promotion to boost the sale.
- Handling the team management & boost them for sale.
- Branding building activities. monitoring complete study of their products, prices, customers and opportunities. Regular stock takes and audits details maintaining.
- Planning new implementations and ideas to increase footfall of the store.
- Controlling the store inventory and ensuring the maintenance of the standards of goods.
- Studying market reports and competitor strategies.
- 2 years of Managerial experience with Training from OCLD/Welcome Group.
- Excellent Managerial Exposure.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team Handling.
- High on Energy.
- Enterprising and Responsible
- Knowledge of MIS.
- Should have experience in Team Appraisal.
- Good Computer Basics, well versed with internet.