Game Designer – India’s first Games Company @Bangalore
We are looking for a Game Designer for India’s oldest and most experienced games company. The organization is India’s leading game developer, providing game development and art production services to the global games industry. Mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Game Designer
Team: Serious Games Team
- Strong Game Design skills.
- Keen interest in designing Learning games/Serious games.
- Industry Experience in Game Design.
- Strong in Creative thinking and original ideas.
- Exhibit a good eye for detail.
- Good in illustration.
- Knowledge of relevant software like Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Office, etc.
- Interest and experience in UI design.
- Good communication skills, oral and written.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to design compelling Game Design pitch documents.
- Ability to document in a structured manner.
- Ability to follow specifications provided.
- Strong ability to resolve issues.
- Possess storytelling ability.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and alone.
- Ability to work creatively within a given context.
- Good exposure to Games and Serious games.
- Ability to understand target audience and market.
- Sound understanding of all aspects of Game development.
- Ability to work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyse what makes a game good or bad.
- Positive to critique.
- Keen desire to learn and stay updated.
- Hard working, ability to put in sincere effort.
- Ability to respect and work within allotted timeline.
- Conceptualise and design games based on a brief.
- Create and maintain the Game Design Document through the life cycle of a game.
- Create Game Concept pitch and presentation.
- Create needed illustrations for GDD and pitch.
- Create Game UI designs.
- Resolve design issues based on feedback or implementation issues.
- Work effectively with the team, across Programming, Art, Audio, etc.