Senior 3D Environment Artist – India’s first Games Company @Bangalore
We are looking for a 3D Art Lead for India’s oldest and most experienced games
company. The organization is India’s leading game developer, providing game development and art production services to the global games industry. Mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Senior 3D Environment Artist
Team: Console Art Team
The Senior Environment Artist is responsible for quality and artistic consistency of
environment art, implementing new methods to improve performance and efficiency.
- Work closely with Art Directors and lead the teams to deliver results on
environment projects via guiding the team on visual quality, process and techniques.
- Engage, motivate and develop proficiency in the team.
- Participate in the planning of project environments.
- Assist with training of environment art members and assist with problem solving for
- Should be able to provide quotes, assess pipelines and production needs.
Skills and Qualifications
- An in-depth and impressive art portfolio showcasing environments and organic
- An overall experience of 6+ years in the gaming industry.
- At least 3 years of experience in the role of an Environment Lead/Senior
- Environment Artist (AAA or AA games industry experience preferred).
- Graduation in an art-related field.
- Strong technical and communication skills.
- Knowledge of asset management best practices.