Monthly Archives: September 2015
We are looking for Sr. Instructional Designer for our client which is an e-Learning service provider . Please mail you application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 8097825410
- Project Management: manage project for scope, time , cost and maintain project MIS
- Interact with clients SPOC/ Project Manager
- Understand customers requirement
- Review storyboard and formulate strategy document
- work with illustrators and copywriters
- conduct project review with clients
- Guide instructional designer/developer
- Monitor team performance
- 4-5 years of experience in instructional design
- should have experience in development of story based e-Learning content
We are looking for an Art Director for our client which is a leading Digital Media Agency with top brands like Bourbon, MRF and Ambuja. Please mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9987002541
- To help in defining, developing & executing interactive design concepts.
- To work on brief with a copywriter, generating ideas to present to the client
- To demonstrate a passion for solving problems and participating in creative conceptualization and brainstorming session
- To communicate effectively and with conviction to colleagues and cross teams
- Will be responsible to match set standards and Quality
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Should have minimum over a year’s experience into Visualization Should have done Bachelors in Fine Arts/ Commercial Arts
- Should have an exceptional ideas-led portfolio that demonstrates creative flair, versatility and imagination
- Proficient with graphic software’s like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator is a must
We are looking for a Sr Content Manager for our client which is a leading Digital Media Agency with top brands like Bourbon, MRF and Ambuja. Please mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9987002541
•As a Sr. Content Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to source, create, curate & deliver kickass content across an exciting bouquet of brands.
•You will often find yourself conceptualizing and running campaigns, the success of which will depend on your capabilities to handle multiple social platforms like Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
•Lastly, you will have the privilege of building & mentoring a team of talented writers.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Being a digital native, you can weave digital marketing strategies in your sleep as you know just where to find digital first consumers like yourself.
- You’ve managed the online presence of several brands in the past and constantly keep applying your learnings to create innovative content & social marketing solutions – but writing has always been at the core of what you do.
We are looking for a Copy Supervisor for our client which is a leading Digital Media Agency with top brands like Bourbon, MRF and Ambuja. Please mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9987002541
• Partners with art directors on brand concept development
• Collaborates with creative, account services, production, and extended team members
• Collaborates with editors and owns accuracy and consistency in writing style
• Acts as a hands-on copywriter
• Presents and sells ideas internally and to clients
• Provides mentorship, guidance, and support to other writers within the group
- 6-8 years of experience with exposure to digital media
- You were born to write for advertising. You think laterally enough to turn a boring piece of writing into the most insightful copy.
- The medium or format doesn’t matter as long as you get to tell compelling stories on behalf of your brands.
- Being digitally savvy yourself, you are easily able to conceptualize digital campaigns and social media posts that have award-winning potential.
- You consider social media your playground as you scribble stories in 140 characters and make Facebook posts so funny, they have no choice but to go viral.
- If you have earned your seniority in the industry, you would also have the privilege to turn whimsical writers into seasoned copy professionals.
We are looking for a Content Director for our client which is a leading Digital Media Agency with top brands like Bourbon, MRF and Ambuja. Please mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9987002541
- Brand understanding & ability to articulate plans on a presentation deck
- Person with a creative bent of mind – able to contribute ideas or validate other people’s ideas
- Understand the basics of content marketing; will demonstrate familiarity with multiple formats of content
- Product design fundamentals
- Design brand assets (with support of art & production team)
create social media assets + operate facebook/twitter channels independently
- Generate and package campaign ideas (with support of creative team)
- Meet SLAs (traffic/engagement/loyalty) of client contract and articulate achievements on weekly/monthly reports
Min. 8+ years exp. in a digital media with exposure to content & social media.