Author Archives: Navin Rane
We are looking for Chief Marketing Officer for a premium furnishing brand based in Mumbai.
- Executing marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives and goals.
- Organize and manage communication and promotional campaign; assess the market conditions and competitor’s activities in order to implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
- Oversee several marketing activities, developing and improving company’s image, operations or market information.
- Contributing to the development of the company policy in his/her area.
- Responsible for providing professional support in a broad range of marketing activities and implementing project related work.
- Responsible for working with agencies to provide professional and technical marketing communications expertise to handle advertising, PR and /or promotional activities, market research & collection and analysis (about consumer insights, market information) on various projects
- Experience in marketing of minimum 10 years
- Experience in building brands through use of advertising, creative and production processes and market research
- Exposure to ATL activities is a must and preference will be given to candidates who have experience in digital marketing
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work in a team setting
- People management experience
- Strong analytical skills, planning and organisation skills
- IT skills
Mail your updated resume to email@example.com or call on 022-42576783 .
We are looking for Sr. Instructional Designer for our client which is an e-Learning service provider . Please mail you application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 8097825410
- Project Management: manage project for scope, time , cost and maintain project MIS
- Interact with clients SPOC/ Project Manager
- Understand customers requirement
- Review storyboard and formulate strategy document
- work with illustrators and copywriters
- conduct project review with clients
- Guide instructional designer/developer
- Monitor team performance
- 4-5 years of experience in instructional design
- should have experience in development of story based e-Learning content
We are looking for an Art Director for our client which is a leading Digital Media Agency with top brands like Bourbon, MRF and Ambuja. Please mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9987002541
- To help in defining, developing & executing interactive design concepts.
- To work on brief with a copywriter, generating ideas to present to the client
- To demonstrate a passion for solving problems and participating in creative conceptualization and brainstorming session
- To communicate effectively and with conviction to colleagues and cross teams
- Will be responsible to match set standards and Quality
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Should have minimum over a year’s experience into Visualization Should have done Bachelors in Fine Arts/ Commercial Arts
- Should have an exceptional ideas-led portfolio that demonstrates creative flair, versatility and imagination
- Proficient with graphic software’s like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator is a must
We are looking for a Sr Content Manager for our client which is a leading Digital Media Agency with top brands like Bourbon, MRF and Ambuja. Please mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9987002541
•As a Sr. Content Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to source, create, curate & deliver kickass content across an exciting bouquet of brands.
•You will often find yourself conceptualizing and running campaigns, the success of which will depend on your capabilities to handle multiple social platforms like Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
•Lastly, you will have the privilege of building & mentoring a team of talented writers.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Being a digital native, you can weave digital marketing strategies in your sleep as you know just where to find digital first consumers like yourself.
- You’ve managed the online presence of several brands in the past and constantly keep applying your learnings to create innovative content & social marketing solutions – but writing has always been at the core of what you do.
We are looking for a Copy Supervisor for our client which is a leading Digital Media Agency with top brands like Bourbon, MRF and Ambuja. Please mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9987002541
• Partners with art directors on brand concept development
• Collaborates with creative, account services, production, and extended team members
• Collaborates with editors and owns accuracy and consistency in writing style
• Acts as a hands-on copywriter
• Presents and sells ideas internally and to clients
• Provides mentorship, guidance, and support to other writers within the group
- 6-8 years of experience with exposure to digital media
- You were born to write for advertising. You think laterally enough to turn a boring piece of writing into the most insightful copy.
- The medium or format doesn’t matter as long as you get to tell compelling stories on behalf of your brands.
- Being digitally savvy yourself, you are easily able to conceptualize digital campaigns and social media posts that have award-winning potential.
- You consider social media your playground as you scribble stories in 140 characters and make Facebook posts so funny, they have no choice but to go viral.
- If you have earned your seniority in the industry, you would also have the privilege to turn whimsical writers into seasoned copy professionals.
We are looking for a Content Director for our client which is a leading Digital Media Agency with top brands like Bourbon, MRF and Ambuja. Please mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9987002541
- Brand understanding & ability to articulate plans on a presentation deck
- Person with a creative bent of mind – able to contribute ideas or validate other people’s ideas
- Understand the basics of content marketing; will demonstrate familiarity with multiple formats of content
- Product design fundamentals
- Design brand assets (with support of art & production team)
create social media assets + operate facebook/twitter channels independently
- Generate and package campaign ideas (with support of creative team)
- Meet SLAs (traffic/engagement/loyalty) of client contract and articulate achievements on weekly/monthly reports
Min. 8+ years exp. in a digital media with exposure to content & social media.
We are looking for a HR Generalist for India’s oldest and most experienced games company. The organization is India’s leading game developer, providing game development and art production services to the global games industry. Mail your application to email@example.com or call on 022 65931551/52
- Will be responsible to handle the gamut of HR responsibilities like Employee Engagement, Induction, Performance Management, Statutory and Legal Compliance, Inter Departmental Coordination and General Administration, Employee Welfare, Training & Development, Exit Formalities, Talent Retention, Performance Appraisals.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA, BBA, BBM, BCom, MA or MBA.
- 2-5 years of experience with recruitment.
- Excellent English both written and spoken.
We are looking for project coordinator for a leading Internet Retail company .
- Managing and maintaining the backend of iStreet Bazaar (Magento platform) which includes
- Solving Technical issues faced on the platform
- Seeking and coordinating for external support in case the issues cannot be resolved internally.
- Tracking the progress of all the issues and taking daily updates on the same
- Testing, correcting and Reporting new modules before it goes live on the website
- Creating Documents for the new modules’
- Updating and maintaining stock availability and pricing on the platform.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- 0 – 1 yr of technical experience
- Knowledge of Magento will be preferred
Please mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 022-42576782/83
We are looking for Buyer for a leading eCommerce Company based in Malad. Please mail your application to email@example.com or call on 022-42576782/83.
New Vendor Development and Vendor management
Payment terms negotiations, optimization and management
Setting up the weekly and monthly Procurement plan.
2 to 5 years of relevant experience
Must be graduate
We are looking for Accounts Executive for a leading eCommerce Company based in Malad. Please mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 022-42576782/83.
Day to Day accounting entries on Tally
Handling Statutory Norms like ST, VAT, TDS
Ensuring timely payments of all expenses
Assisting the Finalization of accounts
Responsible for Salary Processing of employees.
Must be a graduate
Strong knowledge of Tally ERP9 and MS Excel