We are looking for Level Manager for a Premium Home Furninshing Brand @Andheri. Mail your updated resume to email@example.com or call on 9833341077.
- Maintaining Accounts Receivables and giving all required reports from time to time to Senior Management.
- Liaisoning with marketing Dept.for recovery of dues from customers both foreign and domestic.
- Co-ordinating with duty drawback receivable with other Dept. and taking steps to recover the amount on time.
- Close liaisonign and interaction with Export documentation Dept. regarding FIRC/BRC submission to banks for closing the bills open in bank.
- Closely monitoring bill discounting process and closing of the bills.
- Preparation of monthly MIS with analysis and submission to Senior Management 4 times in a month ; Data to be drawn from BO and SAP systems.
- Preparation and authentication of Profitability with SAP.
- Preparation of monthly B/S, cash Flow statements, ratio analysis and submission to management in time on 2nd,8th, 13 to 15th and 30th of the month.
- Complete analysis of data drawn from SAP for MIS including expenses analysis, bringing out exceptional items to the notice of Senior management.
- Closely monitoring bank entries for receipts and charges and highlighting to the Senior management tin case of odd items.
- Handling commission to Agents in case of export sales and ensuring payment as per due date schedule.
- Any other work/assignments given from time to time by senior management.
- A CA with 8 to 12 years of experience in an industrial company especially in manufacturing environments.
- Hands on experience of all accounting standards (AS) and Ind.AS with working knowledge of IFRS.
- Exposure to revised schedule VI ( under Companies Act,1956) requirements.
- Good knowledge of the Companies Act,2013 and its relevant provisions affecting company.
- Accounts and Audit.
- Hands on in MS Office and good knowledge of and exposure to SAP.
- Good analytical skills, sense of reasoning and control over numbers presented.
- Good commercial acumen and business sense.
Personal Treats :
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Good team player and soft skills.
- Respect while dealing with Senior Management and balanced dialog delivery skills.
- Punctual, Pedantical and Diligent in work and approach.
- Enthusiastic and self starter.
Assistant Manager Accounts & Finance
We are looking for an Assistant Manager Accounts for a client in malad.
- Responsible for Monthly Accounts Closing
- Finalization of Accounts
- Monthly Balance Sheets
- Managing Accounts Payables
- Banking Transaction
- Banking Reconciliations
- Handling Statutory Norms like ST, VAT, TDS etc
Min 3 yrs into accounts. Experience in Finalization of accounts mandatory.
Min Graduate or PG in Accounts
Knowledge of Tally
Good Communication skills, Good Leadership skills
Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9987002541
Please mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 022 65931551/52
|Position Name :|| Senior Executive Accounts
|Purpose of job:||Handling General Branch Accounts at Site|
|Stakeholders:||Eg: Position Direct report to : Admin / Site HeadDotted line reporting to : Accounts Manager
Important interactions with : Local Functional Planning & Admin Head
|Result areas /Tasks for the position / Main responsibilities||Voucher Management including Voucher Entry, approval, filling
Daily Closing of day to day transaction
Handling Cash Payment and Receipt
Handling Bank Payment and Bank receipt
Monthly Account settlement
|Competence Required||Non Technical Skills: Positive attitude, Good Communication, Team Player & have worked in cross Cultural EnvironmentKnowledge of TDS ,Service Tax & Chattisgarh VAT.|
|Education||Any Commerce Graduate/Post Graduate.|
|Preferred Industry &
|Power /Infrastructure/Manufacturing3 – 4 years of Minimum Experience|
|Compensation||Upto 2.5 – 3lpa|
|Other requirements||Preference to Local Candidate.|
Please mail your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9987002541 (Navin)
|Job Title: Sr Executive -Accounts & Finance||Function: Finance|
|Report to: Manager Accounts||Location: Vashi|
|Position Name :||Assistant Manager Accounts & Finance
|Mumbai Head Office|
|Job Grade ( Family):
|Family : AM : Job Level –MM-II/ JM-I|
|Purpose of job:||
Major : Accounts Closing
|Stakeholders:||Eg: Position Direct report to: CFO
Dotted line reporting to: Manager Finance
Important interactions with: Pay Roll & Payables Dept
|Result areas / Tasks for the position / Main responsibilities||
Monthly Accounts Closing/Monthly Balance Sheets Reporting,Accounts Payables Mgmt , Banking Transaction,FD Management,Banking Reconciliatons & Foreign Exchange Transactions
|Competence Required||Technical Skills : Good Knowledge of ERP
Soft Skills: Positive attitude, Good Communication, Team Player, Open Mind and Completer & should have cross cultural exposure with working in any MNCS.
|Education||Minimum B Com + Any Add on Master’s Degree ( MCom)|
|Preferred Industry & Minimum Experience
|Construction/ Infrastructure / Engineering Minimum Exp -3-5 Years|
Email your profile to email@example.com or call 9987002541 (Navin)
The opening is for our client which is situated at Mumbai’s western suburb – Malad West.
They require a Chartered Accountant to maintain & manage the ‘Financial Accounting & MIS’ for their Overseas Clients.
The Chartered Accountant should
* Have a minimum experience of about 4 years. Preferred – Jewelry Industry
* Knowledge to work on “Quick Books” must.
* Be willing to travel to overseas frequently (where the clients offices are situated).
Will have to maintain & manage Financial Accounting of various overseas clients from India.
* Set up MIS and other system and processes in place for smooth functioning and internal controls.
* Travel frequently to the sites for meetings and discussion and on site solutions.
Salary : Best in The Industry
Kindly forward your updated resume only in word format with details about your current & expected CTC with notice period at the earliest.
Contact Number: 022-65931551/2 or 9029448618
Contact E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org URL : http://www.netsyscon.net