We are looking for a Senior Manager Accounts for a Premium Home Furnishing Brand. Mail your updated resume to email@example.com
- End-to-end handling of all Commercial & Accounting activities for the start-up luxury store.
- Custodian of all assets of the Store – Fixed Assets, Stock, Cash & Debtors.
- Responsible for creating & maintaining a Control structure with streamlined processes.
- Cash Flow Management of Store – structure vendor payment terms appropriate to store .
- Handles Taxation (direct and indirect) & all Compliance aspects to start-up & run New Store
- Reporting & Analysis of Financial statements
- Daily, Monthly & Qtrly Accounting activities including Statutory Audit
- Establishing & maintaining a Budgetary Control process through the Retail Software.
- MIS – building a periodic structure & adhoc requirements from Store Head & D’décor HO. Supports Store Head through
- MIS structure to improve Sales Qty-Mix & Cost reduction.
- Procurement – responsible for imports & domestic purchase. Negotiation of better rates & Exploring new vendors for better quality, variety, price & payment terms.
- CA ,B.com or ICWA with 7- 8 years of experience in Commercial Control, of which min 3 yrs in a Retail Store / Chain.
- Experience in a Furnishing / Garments / Fashion store will be a plus, but not compulsory.
- Expertise in Import processes, Tax & documentation.
- Should possess good English communication & Biz presentation skills.
- Matured, can handle pressure with calmness & has profit improvement focus.
We are looking for an Account Executive for a Leading Pool Construction Company based in Noida. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 09594285745
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts starting from Journal Entries to Finalization of Books.
- Working on Tally/Busy or any other ERP
- Computing and E-Filing of Service Tax, VAT, TDS and other relevant statutory returns
- Communicate with vendors and buyers of the Company for “C” forms, “F” Forms and other documents.
- Knowledge of Internet Banking such as NEFT, RTGS and transfers etc.
- Knowledge of Tally, Service Tax.
- Min 4years of Experience.
- Qualification MBA (Finance)/ B.Com/ M.Com/ C.A/ ICWA Inter.
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel
- Good Communication skills, Good Leadership skills.
The opening is for our client which is situated at Mumbai’s western suburb – Malad West.
They require a Chartered Accountant to maintain & manage the ‘Financial Accounting & MIS’ for their Overseas Clients.
The Chartered Accountant should
* Have a minimum experience of about 4 years. Preferred – Jewelry Industry
* Knowledge to work on “Quick Books” must.
* Be willing to travel to overseas frequently (where the clients offices are situated).
Will have to maintain & manage Financial Accounting of various overseas clients from India.
* Set up MIS and other system and processes in place for smooth functioning and internal controls.
* Travel frequently to the sites for meetings and discussion and on site solutions.
Salary : Best in The Industry
Kindly forward your updated resume only in word format with details about your current & expected CTC with notice period at the earliest.
Contact Number: 022-65931551/2 or 9029448618
Contact E Mail: email@example.com URL : http://www.netsyscon.net
with an open window.
Then send 2 or 3 candidates in side the room and close the door.
Leave them alone and come back. After 6 hours and then analyze
* If they are counting the bricks, put them in the Accounts department.
* If they are recounting them., put them in Auding.
* If they are arranging the bricks in some strange order, put them in
* If they are throwing the bricks at each other, put them in operations.
* If they are sleeping, put them in Security.
* If they have broken the bricks into pieces, put them in Information
* If they are sitting idle, put them in Human Resources.
* If they say they have tried different combinations, yet not a brick has
been moved, put them in Sales.
* If they have already left for the day, put them in Marketing.
* If they are staring out of the window, put them on Strategic Planning.
* And then at last but not least, if they are taking to each other and
not a single brick has been moved, Congratulate them and put them in