We are looking for an Account Director for our client which is India’s #1 Digital Agency providing end-to-end services of brand strategy, creative design, digital production (web and mobile applications), social marketing and media planning. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9324460598.
- Work with all departments in the development of strategically sound marketing communications plans.
- Oversee all stages of project planning, executions and deployment to ensure highest level of quality is met. Preferably from Portal Background like Yahoo, Rediff Etc.
- Be responsible for ensuring accurate and profitable project estimates followed by accurate and timely Client billing and bill payments.
- Manage and oversee the AS and AE to ensure all marketing needs for the Client are met.
- Be responsible for the growth of the AS and AE through mentoring and development of career growth plans.
- The ability to present challenging opportunities that will develop skills and abilities; to allow for ownership of projects; to motivate and inspire others to accomplish work; to monitor the work of others.
- Motivate and inspire others to generate imaginative, innovative work and solutions
- Oversee workflow and progress of assigned teams.
- Delegate tasks and give direction and suggestions when necessary.
- Act as a sounding board for ideas
- Build trust from others to keep communication channels open.
- Team management Capability – 2 to 3 ppl
- Demonstrated interactive/digital/online experience
- FMCG/ Automotive/ Sports Brand digital industry experience
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills managing Account Managers and Executives
- Strategic understanding of all disciplines of marketing as well as the Client’s business and industry dynamics
- Strong understanding of web technologies required, hands on experience a plus
- Management Degree preferred
- 6+ years Agency Experience & 2+ years experience as an Account Director working with large brands
We are looking for an Account Manager for our client which is an Indian Image Bank, supplier / creator of digital content – stills based in Gurgaon. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9870271627 for details.
•Introduce the new collection to clients creating ongoing revenue streams
•Seek out and grow new business using specific market segment knowledge and experience
•Meet and exceed sales targets as assigned
•Maintain service levels and drive revenue through business development and relationship management.
•License rights to images and service new and existing accounts as assigned.
•Provide photo research and organize image delivery
•Negotiate pricing within established guidelines
•Support all pre-sales activity as and when required
•Document all sales related activity and forecast expected monthly/quarterly results
•Co-ordinate with a small team of tele-callers to generate leads
• Experience in launching a new brand/ collection into a marketplace is ideal but not essential.
•2+ years sales experience: proven sales skills including new business generation, closing sales
•Stock photography related experience, internet technology , publishing or advertising will be added advantage.
•Self starter with the ability to work independently while keeping management and key stakeholders informed at all times
•Ability and experience presenting to and closing sales agreements with perspective new clients
•Experience of delivering exemplary customer service in a results-driven environment
•Strong Business Acumen
•Invoicing, and license negotiation experience
•Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills being able to to build rapport with client contacts, understanding their business direction; understand short, medium and long term goals.
•Reliable, organized, and detail orientated
•Ability to handle deadlines and multiple clients
•Strong team player
•Must be computer literate in databases, Word, Excel, and Microsoft Office applications in Windows XP environment
•Ability to travel occasionally, as required.
•Degree or equivalent with additional specialization in sales and marketing.