· Perform development in a multi-contractor, Government workspace.
· Develop documentation for application and code.
· Working with users and application stakeholders to verify and validate requirement.
· Prescribe standards to simplify interpretation of programs and documentations as well as supervise the preparation of records and reports.
· Require detailed and comprehensive knowledge of employer’s applications and systems.
· Posses a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
· Should have PL/SQL, PHP Knowledge
We are looking for a Project Leader – Java for a leading IT Multinational @ Pune. Mail your applications @ email@example.com or call on 9324460598 for details.
Project Management and to lead a team of 5-7 Software Developers and testers.
The Project Leader will be required to Travel to Client Sites when necessary.
He/She will be the key Engineer responsible for the entire SDLC including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications.
Experience in J2EE, core java, JSP, EJB, Servlets, Struts, Design Patterns, Object Oriented, Oracle database Delivery experience on a commercial Java development project including integration with 3rd party applications.
Familiarity with technical & design concepts related to Java related technologies (Java /JSP /Servlets /EJB /Hibernate/ Spring/struts)
Minimum 6+ years experience on J2EE application development is must.
Should performed the role of Tech Lead min of 2 year Strong experience of leading a team of 7+ and delivering projects Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications.
Strong OO design, including extensive design patterns knowledge.
Strong communication and client-facing skills especially listening skills.
Experience in building software in the HR services & Application Security would be an advantage.
Experienced in full development lifecycle in large projects environment.
Experience developing applications using Oracle/ MySQL/ JDBC. Application Development in HR Domain or Hr Software.
Should be self starter and Project Driver. Should have Process oriented planned approach for software development projects.
Should be able to identify and communicate the project risks to the relevant stakeholders and work in co ordination with Project Manager to manage the same.