We are looking for a Senior Engineer – Radio Frequency(Bangalore) for our client which is one of the leading ISO 9001 – 2008 certified telecom company providing telecom engineering services to esteemed clientele including industry giants such as Ericsson, Motorola, Spice, Airtel, BSNL, ISRO, World Space and Airports Authority of India.Please mail your applications at email@example.com or call on 9324460598 for details.
- Analysis, Design, Simulate and Development of RF and Microwave systems and subsystems in the frequency range from 1MHz to 6GHz (up to 18GHz is highly preferable).
- Design and development of RF receivers and transmitters, including microwave systems, modules and circuits with Low Noise amplifiers, active/passive filters, phase-locked-loops (PLLs), power amplifiers, combiners, splitters, directional couplers, and precision frequency synthesizers.
- Perform prototyping, Testing and Evaluation of design approaches.
- Work in a team of engineers and technicians who design hardware circuits and subsystems (such as Up/Down converters, low-noise amplifiers, power amplifiers) for Analog or digital microwave/RF units.
Year of Experience: 4-9 Years
Education: B.E/B tech(E & C)
- Simulation software’s such as Agilent ADS, Momentum and other circuit simulators.
- PCB Layout Design software such as Mentor Graphics/Edwin XP and other.
- Be familiar with test equipments: Spectrum Analyzers, RF signal generator, Network Analyzers, oscilloscopes etc.
Opening for an Information Analyst with a leading Research & Analytic firm servicing fortune 500 clients across the Globe. Mail your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pooja 9870271627.
Location: Navi Mumbai, Mahape
The role is to summarize, abstract and edit the press releases without any compromise on the essence. The press releases come from the client on a daily basis and then the abstracted content needs to be delivered to the client. The job also includes some degree sourcing for various industry news from the Internet as well.
- Analyze, abstract and edit news articles.
- Input of abstract onto client management system (CMS).
- Sourcing relevant news
- Strict adherence to timeliness
- Quality and quantity of work
Maintain Daily work flow; Daily record Sheet and other MIS data sets.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
Fresher also can apply with good comm. skills,
He or she should be minimum a graduate.
Prior experience in the editorial and report writing will be an added advantage.
Should be extremely good in professional written communication skills,
Data interpretation and analytic skills should be strong
with an open window.
Then send 2 or 3 candidates in side the room and close the door.
Leave them alone and come back. After 6 hours and then analyze
* If they are counting the bricks, put them in the Accounts department.
* If they are recounting them., put them in Auding.
* If they are arranging the bricks in some strange order, put them in
* If they are throwing the bricks at each other, put them in operations.
* If they are sleeping, put them in Security.
* If they have broken the bricks into pieces, put them in Information
* If they are sitting idle, put them in Human Resources.
* If they say they have tried different combinations, yet not a brick has
been moved, put them in Sales.
* If they have already left for the day, put them in Marketing.
* If they are staring out of the window, put them on Strategic Planning.
* And then at last but not least, if they are taking to each other and
not a single brick has been moved, Congratulate them and put them in