We are looking for a Senior Manager Accounts for a Premium Home Furnishing Brand. Mail your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- End-to-end handling of all Commercial & Accounting activities for the start-up luxury store.
- Custodian of all assets of the Store – Fixed Assets, Stock, Cash & Debtors.
- Responsible for creating & maintaining a Control structure with streamlined processes.
- Cash Flow Management of Store – structure vendor payment terms appropriate to store .
- Handles Taxation (direct and indirect) & all Compliance aspects to start-up & run New Store
- Reporting & Analysis of Financial statements
- Daily, Monthly & Qtrly Accounting activities including Statutory Audit
- Establishing & maintaining a Budgetary Control process through the Retail Software.
- MIS – building a periodic structure & adhoc requirements from Store Head & D’décor HO. Supports Store Head through
- MIS structure to improve Sales Qty-Mix & Cost reduction.
- Procurement – responsible for imports & domestic purchase. Negotiation of better rates & Exploring new vendors for better quality, variety, price & payment terms.
- CA ,B.com or ICWA with 7- 8 years of experience in Commercial Control, of which min 3 yrs in a Retail Store / Chain.
- Experience in a Furnishing / Garments / Fashion store will be a plus, but not compulsory.
- Expertise in Import processes, Tax & documentation.
- Should possess good English communication & Biz presentation skills.
- Matured, can handle pressure with calmness & has profit improvement focus.